Rotovac New motors

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Parallel is good. Wondering how much of CFM and lift
I found this older flyer in really got a kick out of it it just shows how old are TM
Aren't always as powerful as guys onnow granted this is an older machine that is not being produced no more but I guarantee there are some out there
Screenshot_20190311-121731_Drive~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Fedri

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
yea ii also called rotovac about their CFX.....

for CFX owners ...how do you like these portables???

do vac motors hold up...how hard is it to replace the vac motors????
get the 15 not the 5, too small and the water will come out of the exhaust very easily. the extractor attaches to the ranger 200/1200psi. the vac motors on mine hp 3 stage 5.7s will last me 2 years when used full time. its not easy to change the vacs as mytee but any handy man will not have any issues at all, it will take probably 10min extra. the waist tank is difficult to clean in the winter outside -20. ditch the mesh baggy filter inside and use an external filter, because the baggy mesh filter gets full very easily and hate to open the waist tank to clean it in the middle of the job, winter time cleaning that inside which i can't even think about that.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
get the 15 not the 5, too small and the water will come out of the exhaust very easily. the extractor attaches to the ranger 200/1200psi. the vac motors on mine hp 3 stage 5.7s will last me 2 years when used full time. its not easy to change the vacs as mytee but any handy man will not have any issues at all, it will take probably 10min extra. the waist tank is difficult to clean in the winter outside -20. ditch the mesh baggy filter inside and use an external filter, because the baggy mesh filter gets full very easily and hate to open the waist tank to clean it in the middle of the job, winter time cleaning that inside which i can't even think about that.
Yeah the 15 gallon is definitely preferable the drain valve definitely make some easier to clean out for sure

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
From what you’ve said rotovac has been honest in the past. So sounds hopeful.
I just read Mytee will be offering a chemical injection kit for the Escape.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
From what you’ve said rotovac has been honest in the past. So sounds hopeful.
I just read Mytee will be offering a chemical injection kit for the Escape.
Chemical injection has been a downfall of portables for quite some time
Hopefully mytee pulled it off
Most chemical injection systems fail due to gray matter insufficiencies lol not manufacturers

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Looks like a War.

That ad takes direct aim at Mytee's LX vacuum motors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
===========================================
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Well I’m sure Mytee doesn’t have to much to worry about. They have plenty of customers and a wide variety of products. But two of these in front of my 8.4s........ woo hoo

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
They seem kinda confident offering a 7 day return. Most used electronic parts offer none. $50 less.... and calling them out so clearly. If they aren’t what they say that’s sure going to make them look pretty crummy

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
They seem kinda confident offering a 7 day return. Most used electronic parts offer none. $50 less.... and calling them out so clearly. If they aren’t what they say that’s sure going to make them look pretty crummy

Not sure why we see no test data on these new vacuum motors.
But I guess others will buy and test.

hype it up

Reactions: DrummerTW

AZHome&Carpet

Banned
Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Not too uncommon not to have cut sheets not available till after release. They are certainly being bold. Again if it’s not true rotovac would look stupid. Why would they jeopardize their good rep just to challenge Mytee. That would be stupid but not unheard of.... remember “New” Coke.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
competition is always good to lower the cost.

i am wondering how these vac will fit in a tight cfx, also the cfx is designed to bolt 5.7, the bolt pattern on 6.6 is different. i am wondering will these 6.6 will fit to our existing cfxs and how?