Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Patrick what cleaner did you use on the sectional?
TMF Revive liquid. I spiked it with some of your 02/citrus powder. On one cushion at a time, I presprayed the spots, then wiped it with a microfiber towel (thanks Jeff at Sunbright) to take off as much spot as I could. Then I sprayed the whole cushion, toweled it again. Then horse hair brushed it. Finally, double rinse/extracted with my furniture tool. Air dried with fans. Some of the spots were dog (a very big sheep dog) slobber.

How did you like the performance and scent of the Revive?

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States

It smelled good. From the looks of it, when I spot pre-sprayed, then microfiber toweled it, the spots, small and big (water/slobber spots, maybe some food/drink spots, some a little gooey), started to come off and disappear (it was a medium brown fabric).

So, I intend to use the same products/method for now, because it obviously worked, you can easily see the difference in the pics from prev post.

One thing, the customer had dining room chairs with a white kind of thinner fabric on them. They were just as bad as the couch, "water" spots everywhere, and some hard food spots. The chairs came out way better than they were. Yet, if one got close, you could see they still needed some help. When I was about 5 feet away, in the kitchen, about 4-5 pm, they looked fine. I might have to do something more, or different with white covered, wooden, dining room chairs. But, I did not towel these chairs, i simply horse hair brushed them. So, I did not clean them as well as the couch. I did the chairs first. So...

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat

It smelled good. From the looks of it, when I spot pre-sprayed, then microfiber toweled it, the spots, small and big (water/slobber spots, maybe some food/drink spots, some a little gooey), started to come off and disappear (it was a medium brown fabric).

So, I intend to use the same products/method for now, because it obviously worked, you can easily see the difference in the pics from prev post.

One thing, the customer had dining room chairs with a white kind of thinner fabric on them. They were just as bad as the couch, "water" spots everywhere, and some hard food spots. The chairs came out way better than they were. Yet, if one got close, you could see they still needed some help. When I was about 5 feet away, in the kitchen, about 4-5 pm, they looked fine. I might have to do something more, or different with white covered, wooden, dining room chairs. But, I did not towel these chairs, i simply horse hair brushed them. So, I did not clean them as well as the couch. I did the chairs first. So...
Looking fantastic Patrick and I think you will be successful

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Fedri

Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
Real Name
Sean Collins

If they were white try finishing with tmf acidic rinse it’ll help em pop look whiter

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Spinner please explain
Zipper makes a super spinner and the CX 15 uses the same principle. Basically using a tile and grout cleaning concept and adapting it to carpet cleaning.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Spinner please explain
Zipper makes a super spinner and the CX 15 uses the same principle. Basically using a tile and grout cleaning concept and adapting it to carpet cleaning.

Are you meaning you believe the spinner style would clean better than stationary jets?

I think it has the potential. Problem is can most truckmounts maintain enough pressure, enough heat and pump out waste water removal?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
Imo dont like the idea of spinner for carpet.....
Jets will focus mor on edges....
Spinner for tile...
Jets for carpet.......

Also bonzer has jets on front and back....
So you can clean forward and backward.......

Absolutely an A+. In my book......

Calgary Hog

Aug 4, 2018
Real Name
Tinnam
I have used the 13" Zipper on residential and commercial. As stated a wand at times is faster.
I trigger on both forward and return strokes flushing in both directions. Of course followed by dry strokes. Same way I use my wand.
Weight is probably closer to 40lbs since I always use the weights . Still no problem to carry in and out. Actually like a old Drag Wand the weight actually creates a better seal.
Keep in mind I am using this with a ETM (300CFM/180 inches of lift) , 2ht Propane heater AND only a 500 psi pump.
I will be re-jetting to a lower flow to gain more pressure later this week . Only have so much pressure/flow to work with compared to a TM pump. Attempting to find the sweet spot for my set up.
Ask me again in 6 months. :eek::D
So I am looking to buy Bonzer as my shoulder are having issue using wands will it be worth it.
Thanks

Reactions: Joe cool

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
So I am looking to buy Bonzer as my shoulder are having issue using wands will it be worth it.
Thanks
I have Bonzer for sale, but if the reason getting it is your failing shoulder, I don't advise it. I did today 10 k of cgd and for open areas I've opted for CX 15 instead of Bonzer .
P.S. Any wand weighs up to 10lb, with glides is not to bad to swing it ( I'm not glides friendly)
Bonzer weighs 27 lbs and already has glides .

Last edited:
Reactions: Calgary Hog

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Real Name
MARCUS ANDERSON
Business Location
United States
Thanks
bonzer would be great to get rid of shoulder pain...have had veryu little shoulder pain since i got it 6-8 years ago.....walk it like a lawn mower for open areas ....dont swing it back and forth like a wand......