Rotovac 360i Product Spotlight March | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Rotovac 360i Product Spotlight March

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
Tired of scrubbing that wand back and forth? The new Rotovac 360i utilizes patented rotary vacuum heads to thoroughly deep clean carpet with hundreds of multi-directional cleaning passes. In addition, the 360i has interchangeable cleaning heads for bonnet, encapsulation and hard surface (tile and grout) cleaning as well as new diamond dust pads for removing scratches from natural stone floors. Weighing only 39 pounds, the 360i is easily maneuverable and extremely user friendly.

[video=youtube_share;jsM_bSjkYDw]http://youtu.be/jsM_bSjkYDw[/video]

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
It's my favorite rotary.
I couldn't live without it!

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
i have the rotovac 360 not the i what is the difference in them?

Ionic Fresh

Feb 5, 2012
INDIANA (IN)
Real Name
Eddy Spakeli
Business Location
United States
My best tool for residential nasty carpets. I normally charge extra to use it and women love it. Some have tried to make moves like the 360i, when they are requesting me to use it but they cannot remember the name.

Ionic Fresh

Feb 5, 2012
INDIANA (IN)
Real Name
Eddy Spakeli
Business Location
United States
I have tried to use the 360i for encapsulation and bonnet cleaning and the results were not good. I thought it lacked the weight. Has anyone else tried using it for these two. My bonnet holder and 11 to 12 inch pads have just been idling.

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
I just bought a used rotovac wand for a great price. The 360i will be next maybe. The main reason for the purchase is for commercial carpet cleaning, instead of pushing the wand back and forth, when I'm not encapping (maintenance).

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
My 360i allows me to get my customers carpets clean when I don't have a TM yet or heat. Without the 360i I would not be able to get the results that I need to keep my customers happy and satisfied. I cannot imagine doing business without a 360i using a portable.