Rockets Radical Rinse, the 1 ounce encap is Ready

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Any pre order or TMF discounts? I’d like to try it.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
So I guess not? Didn’t have to be a yes, I only asked because it asks on your site where we heard about you, then check out has a coupon code option. No harm meant.

Ken Raddon

Jul 22, 2010
UT
Real Name
Ken Raddon
Business Location
United States
Does encap rinse build up in your portable? Like enough to plug up the pump?

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
I am looking for a powdered encap to replace magic wands Atomic. I hear great things about your revive it Rocket encap. Would this new formula compare with your liquid revive it Rocket encap by chance? I see that there are a lot of other benefits that this new product is bringing to the table.

BonnetPro

Oct 1, 2009
Pa
www.bonnetpro.com
Real Name
John Klucznik
Business Location
United States
I have years of time with Rocket and about 4 months with this product. That said, the powder will definitely be easier to ship in the winter months and as seen in the pics it also cleans very well.
Rocket has proven hard to beat, so I guess time and you guys will answer that question better then me.

Same question: What didn't you like about Atomic?

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
I have used Atomic for Years in commercial. When I started using it, it did a lot better than anything else. BonnetPro has impressed me with everything I have tried. I figured I would check their chems out if it is a powder and get all my vlm stuff on the same order. I am like everyone else, looking for inovation to make life easier and more money. Got to keep my eyes open. I am not knocking Atomic at all. It has made me money.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
What John didnt mention is the new radical rinse makes a great pre spray. Went to my first job this morning 25 miles from my shop thinking i was going to encap but customer wanted hot water flushing so i fired up the cds with the salsa heater.
Did not have pre spray on the truck so i mixed up 8oz. of radical to a gallon of water and pre srayed and hot water rinsed.It cleaned very good next week i have encap jobs to try the radical on

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
John i used 8oz. of radical to ea. gallon of water and i use worx battery sprayer so injection sprayer yes.. It worked very well with a 10 minute dwell time

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
John i used 8oz. of radical to ea. gallon of water and i use worx battery sprayer so injection sprayer yes.. It worked very well with a 10 minute dwell time
So how much difference in the ratios between using it as a encap vs pre spray? I thought the ratio would of been much less per gal? Glad to hear it works so well! I can’t wait to try it.

peterbreen

Jan 22, 2017
Real Name
Peter Breen
AZ, it might of worked fine with less radical the carpets looked to have some black dirty areas and wanted to let the citrus work on them and did very well. I did not have alot of time to play with the radical. Tomorrow i have an apt. to do so will try with the 1 ounce per gal. pad capping