onfire_02_01

Apr 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.minnesotacandr.com
Real Name
Jeremy Gray
Business Location
United States
Does anyone know how to get rid of robo calls? I get many calls a day where there is no one on the other end and hangs up as soon as I say hello. If I call back they fall into one of three catagories, Press a number to be removed from our list, it goes to a general mail routing system, or this number doesn't exist. I can never be removed from the list because I don't know which of my three numbers they are calling me at. (3 numbers come to my 1 phone) One day I even got a call from my own phone number!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Does anyone know how to get rid of robo calls? I get many calls a day where there is no one on the other end and hangs up as soon as I say hello. If I call back they fall into one of three catagories, Press a number to be removed from our list, it goes to a general mail routing system, or this number doesn't exist. I can never be removed from the list because I don't know which of my three numbers they are calling me at. (3 numbers come to my 1 phone) One day I even got a call from my own phone number!
Check with your carrier..On my phone just add those dummies to the reject do not call feature. Strange the call from your own number? Possessed tele? May need a Preist or a Witch Doctor to perform an Exorcism..