Rob, Please don't start selling Truck Mounts.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Rob, Please don't start selling Truck Mounts. Why you ask? Well, if we mention another carpet cleaning forum it gets deleted. Yesterday I posted about another Pre-Spray and my post was deleted and now I can no longer post on the thread.

I'm afraid if you start selling Truck Mounts we will no longer be allowed to talk about any other Truck Mounts then what you sell.

So please don't shut down free TM speech. :)

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
I swear it looks like two pressure washer units. I researched one years back for a side business but it didn't happen. Where are the pics of his new unit? I never saw any after the trade show

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Rob, Please don't start selling Truck Mounts. Why you ask? Well, if we mention another carpet cleaning forum it gets deleted. Yesterday I posted about another Pre-Spray and my post was deleted and now I can no longer post on the thread.

I'm afraid if you start selling Truck Mounts we will no longer be allowed to talk about any other Truck Mounts then what you sell.

So please don't shut down free TM speech. :)
The big appeal of this forum was you could discuss other forums and products. If that has changed then that's pretty lousy.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
We sell and promote a wide variety of TruckMounts, including Butler, Masterblend and many more - even the new TMF truckmount.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Johnny I removed a reply because you don’t reply except to troll me. That’s why y’all have a little gossip group to spread fake news like a go fund me for Frank that I supposedly took cash from. Frank himself had to come in and say not only has he never had a gofund me but that I sent him several 1000’s equipment and chems to help him through as a gift. So if you gonna ban me from all the other forums and groups and gripe about me, don’t expect to come here and do the same. Honestly I don’t know how y’all have so much time for gossip and drama.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
We had a good discussion about the IPS sprayer going but someone mentioned the actual name of the IPS before its re-branded with a sticker.. I was arguing that a quality pump sprayer is better

now the thread is deleted lol

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We had a good discussion about the IPS sprayer going but someone mentioned the actual name of the IPS before its re-branded with a sticker.. I was arguing that a quality pump sprayer is better

now the thread is deleted lol
That one I didn’t get. I’ll ask Matt here. He’s young and has a quick trigger finger. And I’ve been on Francois to continue to make it better. He listened but language barrier is rough. Regardless, we sold all 100 in 48 hours and wish I had bought a 1000. All my techs love them and personally I could never go back to a pump up again. Even if it has some issues and only lasts a few years to me it’s a small CODB for the large convenience.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Johnny I removed a reply because you don’t reply except to troll me. That’s why y’all have a little gossip group to spread fake news like a go fund me for Frank that I supposedly took cash from. Frank himself had to come in and say not only has he never had a gofund me but that I sent him several 1000’s equipment and chems to help him through as a gift. So if you gonna ban me from all the other forums and groups and gripe about me, don’t expect to come here and do the same. Honestly I don’t know how y’all have so much time for gossip and drama.
Hate to disappoint you but my reply you deleted didn't mention you at all. It was about pre sprays. When ever I say anything good a put one of your chemicals it's all good. But God forbid if I say anything good about a competitors pre spray. It gets deleted and then I am blocked from making any further comments on that particulate thread.

You need to realize if you continue to run TMF like a communist country you'll continue to see more defectors like a communist country.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hate to disappoint you but my reply you deleted didn't mention you at all. It was about pre sprays. When ever I say anything good a put one of your chemicals it's all good. But God forbid if I say anything good about a competitors pre spray. It gets deleted and then I am blocked from making any further comments on that particulate thread.

You need to realize if you continue to run TMF like a communist country you'll continue to see more defectors like a communist country.
No matter what I do you won't be happy. And I already sell Truckmounts and Bonzers yet I dont mind if others talk about Zippers and Sapphires who both don't advertise with us. Speaking of communist groups, I'm banned from every group and forum practically. Free speech and lack thereof goes both ways. Good day.

Mar 23, 2012
Surprise Arizona
Real Name
Ty 212
Business Location
United States
No matter what I do you won't be happy. And I already sell Truckmounts and Bonzers yet I dont mind if others talk about Zippers and Sapphires who both don't advertise with us. Speaking of communist groups, I'm banned from every group and forum practically. Free speech and lack thereof goes both ways. Good day.

To be fair though, you like stirring the pot AND you started the ban wars.....

Que the "Im almost like jesus, I do no wrong but sometimes I do so again like jesus" reply

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
To be fair though, you like stirring the pot AND you started the ban wars.....

Que the "Im almost like jesus, I do no wrong but sometimes I do so again like jesus" reply
Rob Allen is the reason for world hunger.

And I stopped walking on water.

ciobanu_liviu

Aug 12, 2015
Real Name
Liviu Ciobanu
That one I didn’t get. I’ll ask Matt here. He’s young and has a quick trigger finger. And I’ve been on Francois to continue to make it better. He listened but language barrier is rough. Regardless, we sold all 100 in 48 hours and wish I had bought a 1000. All my techs love them and personally I could never go back to a pump up again. Even if it has some issues and only lasts a few years to me it’s a small CODB for the large convenience.
Rob how was possible that none of your employs didn't complain about the extended pool. It doesn't make sense to have it for carpet cleaning. It's adding weight to the sprayer and is glue down. I had mine go down today becouse it got unglued.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Rob how was possible that none of your employs didn't complain about the extended pool. It doesn't make sense to have it for carpet cleaning. It's adding weight to the sprayer and is glue down. I had mine go down today becouse it got unglued.
No sure but I'll ask them. I'm a little disconnected as I bought a new home and my son mostly runs everything.

ciobanu_liviu

Aug 12, 2015
Real Name
Liviu Ciobanu
No sure but I'll ask them. I'm a little disconnected as I bought a new home and my son mostly runs everything.
I didn't like it from the moment i touched it. It didn't feel made for carpet cleaning. The sprayer overall is good but this pole man is geting me crazy. Was leaking from day one. And today it just decomposed :(

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
The big appeal of this forum was you could discuss other forums and products. If that has changed then that's pretty lousy.
True but you can't talk about the other forums or people without it being removed. Like fat cat, %!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!, Mikey, and some of the other guys. But we all keep coming back to good ol tmf to see the fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.