Rob Allen, can you put in some requests to House Call Pro for us?! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Rob Allen, can you put in some requests to House Call Pro for us?!

SpotlessMiracle

May 18, 2015
Real Name
Paul Phillips
I always message House Call Pro with ways I would like to see them improve. I want them to get better, because in turn it makes my business better. I just feel like all my input is falling on deaf ears. I'm sure they get a lot of messages everyday and I know for a fact that TMF is a HUGE pipeline of revenue for them. So maybe they'll listen better if the request came from you, @Rob Allen .

I think TMF members should do a pool of the top few things we want to see on HCP and they should execute immediately lol. Or we boycot and I'll stand beside you ahaha. But seriously I want to see it get better. I do love the things I can do, but there are a handful of things bugging me.

For example: we have routine house cleaning clients and janitorial clients. I don't want to send an invoice every clean and I want to have the system compile all the invoices and mail at once if I choose. Right now they tell us to put a zero on each one and bill the total at the end. I have a lot of customers saying "Since this says $0 and paid, does it mean I already paid it? Also my biggest one that I want to see is, I want to have an option to mail an actual invoice if they owe money. Not everyone gets invoices via email, and I feel like an actual paper invoice would be a great option. HCP could charge me so much for every invoice, etc. Yea it's kinda throwing money out there, but it's all about convenience so we can free up our time for other tasks in life. Like how are we going to start our own chemical line? ahaha lmfao jk.

Thanks ahead of time.

Paul Phillips Owner, Spotless Miracle
profile-9dc982df71daf7a5650d81250c50dae7-47233.jpg

Phone: 319-431-9736

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
I sat down with the house call pro team in San Diego a couple months ago to discuss our inputs on making it the best app ever for cleaners. Some of the ideas that are in the works will take a little while. We have some great things coming soon and next month. I will post more on this but I'm out in the field ATM

Reactions: SpotlessMiracle

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I always message House Call Pro with ways I would like to see them improve. I want them to get better, because in turn it makes my business better. I just feel like all my input is falling on deaf ears. I'm sure they get a lot of messages everyday and I know for a fact that TMF is a HUGE pipeline of revenue for them. So maybe they'll listen better if the request came from you, @Rob Allen .

I think TMF members should do a pool of the top few things we want to see on HCP and they should execute immediately lol. Or we boycot and I'll stand beside you ahaha. But seriously I want to see it get better. I do love the things I can do, but there are a handful of things bugging me.

For example: we have routine house cleaning clients and janitorial clients. I don't want to send an invoice every clean and I want to have the system compile all the invoices and mail at once if I choose. Right now they tell us to put a zero on each one and bill the total at the end. I have a lot of customers saying "Since this says $0 and paid, does it mean I already paid it? Also my biggest one that I want to see is, I want to have an option to mail an actual invoice if they owe money. Not everyone gets invoices via email, and I feel like an actual paper invoice would be a great option. HCP could charge me so much for every invoice, etc. Yea it's kinda throwing money out there, but it's all about convenience so we can free up our time for other tasks in life. Like how are we going to start our own chemical line? ahaha lmfao jk.

Thanks ahead of time.

Paul Phillips Owner, Spotless Miracle
profile-9dc982df71daf7a5650d81250c50dae7-47233.jpg

Phone: 319-431-9736

These are the things that are bothering you? That explains why they won't listen. If they would listen to every guy that has a weird, obscure request, they would completely ruin the program.

I like the poll idea though, vote on the most important features we would like to be added.

SpotlessMiracle

May 18, 2015
Real Name
Paul Phillips
These are the things that are bothering you? That explains why they won't listen. If they would listen to every guy that has a weird, obscure request, they would completely ruin the program.

I like the poll idea though, vote on the most important features we would like to be added.

Basically my thoughts are borderline gold and they should read my mind :) lol jk

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I have spoken with hcp reps through chat twice now and they responded within minutes and answered my questions with no problem...they have a good team over there.