Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Don't quit your job. If you can't drop back to part time, and have to quit...find another part time job. Keep the part time job until all your equipment and carpet cleaning machines is paid for. I quit my part time job too soon in my early years.

When I realized that it wasn't making$$$$ what I wanted...I started credit carding and borrowing. Big mistake.

I don't know your local economy, and how well your'e marketing your new business, but if you're new to business management and marketing...don't quit your job!

It’s rare but I agree with this cat. Work your regular job, buy and pay off all equipment, build a marketing plan, implement it, work way up to high end paying clients and when your about to quit your job raise your prices and hold off for a little while longer. Then jump.

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Where at in Colorado are you? I live in Colorado and I am looking to hire.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Ohh well dude, it depends on what job are you having right now. In case it is something that requires a lot of energy that it is going to be a little easier. I was also thinking to to chage something and start go cleaning carpets on a full time job, as my other job, well it was nice but i didn't get the chance to gain more money out of it. I was working in a programming company. However i took some ccnp courses at https://www.spotoclub.com/ and after that another company got me hired with a better salary so i actually forgot about carpets for a while.

OK Spammer!

Reactions: LeeRoy