Review - Brush Pro 10" Brush Machine

Canadian

Oct 17, 2018
Real Name
Eric Courtois
Hello Everyone,

Okay I received my first Brush Pro 10" that I ordered from right here at TruckMountForums….. thanks Rob and family for the easy, informative and efficient purchasing process and delivery.

Now, as far as the Brush Pro 10" Brush Machine goes. Here is my personal review:

All the parts as well as the base motor unit, were tightly packed in a nice thick packing box.

The assembly of the handle to the neck and the neck to the base motor unit was quickly and simply done by hand with no tools and completed in less than a minute. The manufacturer even included an additional handle.

The power cord is of good quality, durable and will last a long time if taken care of.

As per the manufacturers instructions, I ran the unit for 5 minutes on wet concrete and was amazed how smooth and quiet the machine is. In my opinion, the level of sound was much quieter than any vacuum that I've ever heard. So a major plus there.

I then ran the machine for 15 minutes over carpet and again, very smooth and quiet. The machine just glides over the concrete and carpet floor with little to no effort. You could easily run it over an average size room in a minute or two with no problem and not break a sweat. In my opinion, easier to use than a vacuum.

The stainless steel collection trays are well positioned on the base motor unit for collecting debris and in my case, no visible debris was left on the carpet surface. The machine leaves the carpet looking very well groomed with the pile in the up position.

Cleaning the trays was easily done, by detaching them from the unit and rinsing them in the sink. Please note... to detach the stainless steel trays, you'll need to push a small button attached to the base motor unit found protruding through the middle of each tray. Don't try to muscle the trays off like I tried to do at first. Just push the little button, slide the tray to the side and they'll release.

The stainless steel found on the body of the base motor unit and the attachment trays feel thick enough to endure a little abuse, but I would test it much more than that.

As far as lifting and carrying the unit, I would recommend doing this from the crossbar found directly above the base motor unit or at the bottom of the long neck. The reason for this, is that the handle and neck are made of aluminum and may bend to some degree, depending on the angle it may have to endure when put in certain positions.

Other than that, the machine comes with one black base tray that is slightly larger than the base motor unit and used to rest the machine on when not in use. In my opinion the base tray is there to protect the shape of the brushes, opposed to actually securing the total unit itself to the base tray. Therefore, I would not connect the base tray to the surface of my business trailer in hopes that it would secure the Brush Pro unit in place when traveling.

As far as a rating is concerned, thus far I would give it a 8 out of 10.

Pro's
  • Easy to use
  • Light in weight
  • Simple to maintain
  • Good quality stainless steel used on the base motor unit and the stainless steel attachment trays.
Cons
  • Handle and neck feel a little flimsy for the weight of the base motor unit when lifted or carried, but not for when in use.
  • Cord is a little short at only a few feet long and requires an extension cord for any practical use.
Would I buy it again? At this point, yes for sure.

Cheers

Last edited:

Canadian

Oct 17, 2018
Real Name
Eric Courtois
Sometimes ya just got to support the people that support you.

I appreciate the help that this site provides and this is one of the ways that I can help support the effort.

Don't get me wrong, I do buy locally as well.... but just a little something something as a thanks for the support and to keep TruckMountForums moving forward.

Canadian

Oct 17, 2018
Real Name
Eric Courtois
Just a little correction to my review...

When I wrote....

The stainless steel found on the body of the base motor unit and the attachment trays feel thick enough to endure a little abuse, but I would test it much more than that.

I meant to write...

The stainless steel found on the body of the base motor unit and the attachment trays feel thick enough to endure a little abuse, but I wouldn't test it much more than that.

Last edited: