Revenues That Strike Down Bounties! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Revenues That Strike Down Bounties!

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
Are you ready to get your business pumped into shape?! Click here to check out the HouseCall Pro Ultimate Warrior! Trust us, you won't be sorry.

Don't forget, TMF members get a 20% discount for HouseCall Pro! Make sure you use this link to get your discount: http://tryhousecall.com/tmf

Reactions: admin

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Why did Housecall pro take out the instant Credit Card payment feature? You know sometimes we just want to run a CC payment without setting up a customer and job.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

bobpruitt

Jun 4, 2016
Real Name
Robert Pruitt
You think this video is the way to reach the hard working small business person? Makes me want to stay far away...

Reactions: awratchford

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
You think this video is the way to reach the hard working small business person? Makes me want to stay far away...
What in particular steers you away? Is it too complex and complicated to use it, or time consuming, what is it?

bobpruitt

Jun 4, 2016
Real Name
Robert Pruitt
What in particular steers you away? Is it too complex and complicated to use it, or time consuming, what is it?
No the House Calls Pro looks like a great App... I'm talking about the video where it says click here-

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
No the House Calls Pro looks like a great App... I'm talking about the video where it says click here-
Yeah that was about the dumbest video I have ever saw, not sure how impersonating a dead wrestler is going to get people to sign up.

rolandal

Mar 13, 2015
Real Name
Roland Ligtenberg
Why did Housecall pro take out the instant Credit Card payment feature? You know sometimes we just want to run a CC payment without setting up a customer and job.

We took it out because we were getting a lot of people with chargebacks and disputes. Now we require an invoice to be created so that it protects the Pro from fraudulent cards.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

rolandal

Mar 13, 2015
Real Name
Roland Ligtenberg

This is a throwback funny parody video that hopefully makes you chuckle a little. We're a fun loving group here at HCP!

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
We took it out because we were getting a lot of people with chargebacks and disputes. Now we require an invoice to be created so that it protects the Pro from fraudulent cards.

I do not buy this for a second.