Restroom Cleaning Route.....

Waxmaster janitorial

Mar 20, 2016
Springfield, Oregon
waxmaster-janitorial.com
Real Name
Damion jones
Hey guys,

So a while back I remember @Mike Krall mention something about restroom cleaning routes.

1.) What sort of target do you go after?
2.) How often are you servicing each account, weekly, daily?
3.) Store equipment on site or keep in van?

This seems like it could be a good way to get our foot in the door or at least create a route for an employee or something.

Thanks for the help
-Damion

Reactions: Mike Krall

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Hey guys,

So a while back I remember @Mike Krall mention something about restroom cleaning routes.

1.) What sort of target do you go after?
2.) How often are you servicing each account, weekly, daily?
3.) Store equipment on site or keep in van?

This seems like it could be a good way to get our foot in the door or at least create a route for an employee or something.

Thanks for the help
-Damion

It's actually the brain child of @shane deubell - he had a few excellent posts about this last year I think. I haven't gotten mine off the ground yet, too busy with other services.

My plan was to purchase a steamer (which I did) and load that in the van and go site to site doing the restrooms.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
It's actually the brain child of @shane deubell - he had a few excellent posts about this last year I think. I haven't gotten mine off the ground yet, too busy with other services.

My plan was to purchase a steamer (which I did) and load that in the van and go site to site doing the restrooms.
what kept you too busy?

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
what kept you too busy?

Janitorial spawns many additional services from window cleaning, VCT and carpet.

Landed a couple of new accounts that wanted everything done from kitchens to carpets so our plate is full. Another bid today for just doing 10k of VCT weekly.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
I'm expanding into this. Trying to lock down a contract with a chain of convenience stores in the area. They have about 15 locations in my service area, all look great until it comes to the bathrooms. Its a good service to offer. I run a Kaivac 120 and an Aladdin heated pressure washer. I started charging per toilet. A mens and womens restroom up to 2 toilets each for $250, $50 per toilet after that (3 toilets in the mens and 3 in the womens means a $350 job). It sounds weird but a toilet takes up roughly the same area in any bathroom and I got tired of trying to calculate square footage while someone is in there taking a dump, plus womens bathrooms tend to have different layouts and measuring those during business hours can be frustrating. In most cases I'm looking at less than 2 hours for top to bottom cleaning, counting my set up and take down so the money is pretty good.

Currently I do a monthly cleaning in a Super Market restroom. Restaurants are good to go for too. I've got one that wants me in as soon as they are done with their remodel. I try to look at consumer surveys for stats about the effects of a dirty facility on a business too. Those can help spark their interest because you're telling them how much business they could be loosing due to one dirty bathroom.

50% of customers wont go into a business because it appears dirty from the outside
30% wont do business or wont go back to a business because it feels dirty inside (important word here, feels dirty)
In restaurants, over %70 of people surveyed said that they feel the cleanliness of the bathroom is a direct reflection of the cleanliness of the kitchen. Dirty bathroom means dirty kitchen which means food poisoning. Doesn't matter how clean the dining area is or how great the wait staff was, dirty bathroom means unsafe food means less business.

Stuff like this can help lock down a contract because it makes the cost of cleaning comparatively small next to the potential loss in profits they are experiencing. I never make a promise of more sales with a cleaner facility, just point out that a dirty facility contributes to poor sales.

larrystifen

Jul 14, 2020
Real Name
larry stifen
I agree with those routes some rooms basically bathrooms are very ugly. So I request to the owners of those restrooms just clean your place by taking help from bathroom cleaning Dubai. I hope after that the problem will be solved properly.

Alaa35

Jul 23, 2020
Real Name
Alaa Saad
IMG-20200722-WA0027.jpg
cleaning service