Restorationon Air Stream RV what would you charge? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Restorationon Air Stream RV what would you charge?

Discussion in 'Auto Detailing Forum' started by jtsunbrite, Nov 2, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. jtsunbrite

Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2015
    Male
    Houston, Texas
    Ratings:
    +4,562 / 11 / -0
    Giving Bid on this Air Stream, Smells like a Cat litter box, filthy, Nicotene stained everything, they lived and smoked in the RV for 5 years. Every Inch of the inside has to cleaned and decontaminated, walls cabinets, rugs, furniture, upholstery, wood, carpets and wood floor in it..
    After trash out I have a maid service that said they will do the cleaning w/my chems for 300, then ill do the floors and liquid gold all wood and so on etc...
    What would you charge them? 030.jpg 031.jpg 032.jpg 033.jpg 034.jpg 035.jpg 036.jpg 036.jpg 039.jpg 040.jpg 041.jpg 042.jpg 043.jpg 046.jpg 047.jpg 049.jpg

2. Kenny Wright

Kenny Wright Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Virginia
    Ratings:
    +593 / 6 / -0
    I would have to see it in person but I would charge A LOT! That looks like a lot of slow, close-quarters, back twisting, detail tool work. Plus, I hate the smell of cigarette smoke and the smell of cat mess.

3. jtsunbrite

Premium VIP

Sep 4, 2015
    Male
    Houston, Texas
    Ratings:
    +4,562 / 11 / -0
    its not that you need to see it in person but every inch of the place has to be cleaned to remove the nicotine , pet treat carpet, clean sofa, remove mattress,,,,

im thinking since I do not know of anyone else besides me in this area that does this kind of stuff, and since you have to be thorough so there are no call backs, and in order for them to sell it it has to be clean and non stinking,,, they are going to re paint the whole thing,, im thinking 3k