Restaurant How much to charge | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Restaurant How much to charge

rmoran

Jul 5, 2018
Real Name
Rafael Moran
I walk to the bank to deposit some cash and I ran in to my next door business neighbor that owns a restaurant I told him that I do carpet cleaning and also tile and grout cleaning, I ask him if I clean his restroom that I can do a deep cleaning and disinfecting. He said he want his tile to be clean I'm new at this will be my first tile cleaning how much do I charge for restaurant tile its a Mexican sea food restaurant. I already have Grout master ready and that blue thing to clean tile I forgot the name of it. Just need to start learning how to clean tile and get it dirty

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
If you clean tile, then you need to know the names of your tools and chemicals, their functions, and how they work. That way you can address customer concerns.

Determine how long the job will take you to do, how much it will cost you in chems, time, etc, and then price accordingly. The guys who give a static "per square foot" rate will tell you that not all tile floors are created equal, nor are they soiled equally either. A restaurant will have different soil loads than a home and will need to be cleaned a little differently.

rmoran

Jul 5, 2018
Real Name
Rafael Moran
sorry but i have to go back to kindergarten to lean that. its to late for me but maybe I can get a program to do that for me hahahhaha
My Friend Smtwn hello now back to the questions about that restaurant. This restaurant has 4 x12 that it has saltillo tile on it can that just be clean Helpppp

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Haha. Ok. I'll try. Saltillo often gets a wax applied to the surface. It can be a nightmare, or it can be relatively easy. Without pictures it's difficult to give good advice. To just clean it you can try what you were planning. Some strong groutmaster mopped or sprayed on, give it awhile to dwell, then run your "blue thing." Sx12 I'm guessing? See what it looks like. If it has a topical wax on it or sealer you might have to strip it off and re wax. That is not something you want to do for your first job.

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

rmoran

Jul 5, 2018
Real Name
Rafael Moran
Thank you very much I will clean it with just grout master the owner is just paying me $250 to do the whole restaurant

Smtwn janitorial

Sep 21, 2016
Real Name
Matt ross
Give it a try. There are plenty of threads on here talking about sq ft price, and you can check those out to determine a ballpark for your pricing next time.

rmoran

Jul 5, 2018
Real Name
Rafael Moran
Well the grout master it take 2-3 oz per gallon. I will need about 5 gallons for the whole restaurant with the hydro force to cleaning it it will take maybe 2 hours maybe less just adding extra time. the amount of chemicals needed maybe 25 dollars and plus this is my next door neighbor .

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
IF IT IS WAXED ....I WOULD PASS ON THE JOB....
WILL PROBABLY LOOK WORSE AFTER THE WAX IS ALL TORN UP???

you might try cleaning wo heat...but wax could still flake up.....

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
will do that also i will go tomorrow and take some pictures of the saltillo tile see it its wax or not and also the restaurant and how the sqf. Thank you guys may God Bless each and every one of you
And nothing else??