Restaurant cleaned every two weeks

yetanothercarpetguy

Mar 2, 2022
Real Name
Matthew Weber
After several days of crying myself to sleep over the money I'm bleeding from Google ads, I figured I'd call a few restaurants and see if I could work up sounds business that way. I'm meeting with a few today, and one in particular said they get their carpets cleaned every two weeks, and the lady was quite proud of that. However, their carpets are disgusting, always have been, and apparently she just fired their cleaner. There's no way they were using a truck mount, and that for me thinking about encap for intermediate cleaning, but I haven't heard anyone using it for restaurants.

I haven't done any encap before, but I was thinking that if that still wanted cleaning every two weeks but didn't want to shell out HWE money, I could offer to get it with the truckmount every two or three months like most restaurants, then encap every two weeks in between. Would this work alright, or are restaurants (steakhouse) too greasy for encap? I have a crb.

Pricing for crb- I was thinking I'd still shoot for $100/hour. Is that about standard for encap?

AffordableCarpetCare

Aug 30, 2013
Lebanon TN
Real Name
Matthew Patterson
Business Location
United States
I clean several restaurants on a regular schedule, some are every 2 weeks some are every 3 month and everywhere in between. I personally would never attempt a restaurant with encap. I charge starting at 20 cents a sqft for a regular schedule cleaning. And 40-50 cents for first time or if they let it go to long between cleaning. Hope this helps you some

AffordableCarpetCare

Aug 30, 2013
Lebanon TN
Real Name
Matthew Patterson
Business Location
United States
Another good paying option if you don't wanna work nights is hotels. Some clean whole place once or twice a year, others clean halls/common areas and 15-20 rooms/upholstery monthly. I dont know what machine you have but I would recommend a 45 or larger blower for this though since hose runs can be 500 feet plus