Residential Apartment Cleaning | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Residential Apartment Cleaning

cleanbeast

Feb 4, 2020
Real Name
Fabiano Silvestre
Hello TMF veterans,

Just starting out and got a potential client that would like carpet cleaning for a residential apartment with 25 floors.

I'm thinking VLM might be the best option since there would be people walking in and out throughout the job, and maybe the quickest method also.

Would encapsulation + CRB be my best bet? Or should I use a cimex? (Heard that it voids warranty) there are quite a bit of urine stains and garbage bag leak stains on the carpets...Or should I just go with HWE?
Attached some pictures of few stains currently in the building...

Thanks!

Attachments

mark5975

May 16, 2015
Real Name
mark haynes
I use the cimex for just about everything, customers (and myself) couldn't be happier! just make sure u use some good juice, and don't overwet it. It's low moisture, just till u see a light foam. Rick from releasit has some good videos on it.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Pretty sure warranty is void if installed in multi family housing isnt it?

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Yeah commercial carpet isn't going to have a warranty. I'd still HWE it and then lightly encap. Results would be amazing.

Tammus

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Tammus Hileman
In a few situations I have offered a demo so both the client and myself could see the results. Wouldn’t do this for anyone, but if it was a valuable account that I really wanted I would consider it.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
We do quite a few of these and TM ground floors and scrub and run upper floors with rocket and red pads. Grease trails from leaky garbage bags almost never reappear with rocket.

Single 100' cord wide area vacuum for these jobs used zipper style
20200629_123203.jpg

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke