Reply to this thread....this is Unbelievable! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Reply to this thread....this is Unbelievable!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

Attachments

Reactions: Omar

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States

dlshetler

Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Frank Ricard
Business Location
United States
Pretty cool. Hopefully that applies to cleaners from TMF that have already signed up.

dlshetler

Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Frank Ricard
Business Location
United States
I have been itching to try this but the only thing stopping me is the fact I use the desktop version of Quickbooks.
I use desktop and do not want to switch to Online either. Right now I'm making it work, but they need to sync with Desktop soon for me to stick with them.

Reactions: Windy City Steam

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
1. Does this link to quickbooks or is it meant to replace quickbooks?

2. Are these postcards like eddm cards?

3. Is it mandatory to utilize the postcard service in order to keep that low annual rate?

tonyb14

May 16, 2013
Hazleton
www.steamteamcarpetcleaningnepa.com
Real Name
Tony Burke
Business Location
United States
I'm so behind the times with scheduling and keeping contact with current customers.
I put info into my phone calendar, then write a paper invoice on the job site. Therefore I have no customer data base. Reminder cards will be manually hand written address on them.

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
Can we upload our own designs?
We have a feature coming out that will allow you to upload your own design. For now we have a lot of options to choose from as a template. You can always customize your message on the back.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
1. Does this link to quickbooks or is it meant to replace quickbooks?

2. Are these postcards like eddm cards?

3. Is it mandatory to utilize the postcard service in order to keep that low annual rate?
1. We do not replace Quickbooks Online. We made it so Quickbooks Online syncs with our Software so the reporting shows up without you having to double enter things in either one.

2. No. If by EDDM cards you mean the cheaper, lighter material then no. These are high quality post cards

3. You don't need to use the postcard feature if you don't want to. The annual rate applies to any/all features you want to use. It's an all inclusive charge, the only thing that is variable is the post card part...where you will have to pay .65 Cents per card extra.

WillnDeb

May 11, 2011
Real Name
Will
Business Location
United States
Holy smokes 30 percent! !!!!!!

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
I have been itching to try this but the only thing stopping me is the fact I use the desktop version of Quickbooks.
Quickbooks itself will migrate all Quickbooks Desktop users to the Online version. Why you ask? Almost every single once-desktop based company is pushing for online integration. Being online means more devices will communicate with each other so that everything is seamlessly integrated across every device. It makes things infinitely more convenient for you and makes everything update in real-time. Eventually, having something "desktop" will not even exist anymore.

I use desktop and do not want to switch to Online either. Right now I'm making it work, but they need to sync with Desktop soon for me to stick with them.
As noted above, Quickbooks will (very soon) push all clients to integrate online. The desktop model is no longer viable or cost effective. Microsoft Office as well as Adobe and many other leading software companies have already pushed for the online model. It just makes more sense and is actually connected to make your life easier and most importantly to eliminate redundancies and reduce errors.

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
I'm so behind the times with scheduling and keeping contact with current customers.
I put info into my phone calendar, then write a paper invoice on the job site. Therefore I have no customer data base. Reminder cards will be manually hand written address on them.
Let us help you get started. We can answer all of your questions. Call us at 858-345-9675