Repair Shops in Milwaukee or Chicago | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Repair Shops in Milwaukee or Chicago

MatthewLewis

May 12, 2016
Real Name
Matt
Does anyone know of any repair shops in Milwaukee or Chicago? I have been searching and it seems like there aren't many at all?

How much does it typically cost to overhaul a unit completely?

Any suggestion?

Sep 17, 2014
Orland Park, Illinois
www.gcssupplies.net
Real Name
Jim Nape
Business Location
United States
Hey Matthew, We do it here in Mokena, Il which is a south suburb of Chicago. Where are you and what kind of unit is it?

The cost ranges depending on the unit and what we have to do to it. It also depends on what you want to do with it or how far you want to have it re-furbished.

Realistically, on the low side $2500 - High 6-7k

I hope this helps. :happy:

Reactions: randyg6224

Steve@GM

Apr 13, 2015
Will County, Illinois
Real Name
Steve Mentzer
Business Location
United States
I was just about to recommend GCS, but looks like they beat me to it. These guys are the real deal. Check out their facebook page for pics of the work they have done rebuilding TM's. I plan to send mine over there as soon as I've got the money :D I stopped by about a month ago and spoke with Larry for a bit, he's a great guy.

Also, they have a new TM out now that looks fantastic. I think the brochure is posted on their website. That will definitely be my next TM if I can find the financing.

Reactions: randyg6224

randyg6224

Jan 1, 2011
Green Bay, WI
www.newsolidsurfacecleaning.com
Real Name
Randy Grygiel
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Damagerestore

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Aramsco / Interlink Supply has a location in Franklin Park with good mechanics and a large inventory of repair parts.

Reactions: Damagerestore