Direct Mail EDDM - Reminder postcards!!! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM Reminder postcards!!!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
View attachment 28116
Have at it guys , give me your thoughts... Before you break my balls,I paid $60 for 750 of them.

Rob Mueller
Nice Rob...Only thing I would change is the % off. In my Mind doesn't have the effect as a Dollar Off amout ie: SAVE 25.00 on....type thing. %'s say nothing like Cold Cash Discounts!

Reactions: suncarpet
Nov 5, 2013
extremecleancu.com
Real Name
Andrew Deem
Business Location
United States
Rob what company do you go through for your eddms I'm wanting to do a round of them soon and I am going to do reminders as well. How many people do you have call you back on the six month reminders ?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Rob what company do you go through for your eddms I'm wanting to do a round of them soon and I am going to do reminders as well. How many people do you have call you back on the six month reminders ?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
The reminders bring a couple every month. Nothing huge but it's good business to keep your name in the minds of clients you have already done work for

Rob Mueller

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
Mark at graphics printing & shipping
(661)831-1155. Tell him I sent you. Great prices. Payed $400.00 for 5000 eddm full size and color (2 sided)

Rob Mueller

Reactions: aloha one