RELIGION..7th day Adventists..Or Whatever.. | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

RELIGION..7th day Adventists..Or Whatever..

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Amazing to me...Anyone that knows me..Aint No Holy Roller! The Group 7th Day Boys n Girls have a Nation wide FREE CLINIC for anyone whom is POOR. Bless them for that...Today in LA and for the next 2 days...FREE Medical.Dental Optometry & Surgeries..On the House. All Organized by their religious beliefs..with Help from Hospitals around the Globe that give them Free Operating rooms to help the Poor. I Tip My Hat for the REAL Players in the World..Fuk our Pre Sprays or selling Brushes or Orbot machines...Give Back & You Shall Receive....I always called it KARMA..Cuz it IS!
@rob allen Donate for every Jug of Whatever & I'll do the Same..You Game?

gtech12v

Dec 2, 2008
California
Real Name
Gerson Anaya
Business Location
United States
Thank you for bringing that up mr. Aloha , I'm a seven day member we been promoting this event through the community (word of mouth,flyers,local churches)it's better to give than to receive) many people don't know but we are a globe wide organization that concentrates on salvation of the souls , promotes healthy living and eating , medical education and services (schools from kinder all the way to universities , hospitals) emergency response service ADRA
And much more .
All this without mentioning the organizations name the glory is for God only
I pray and thank God for every brother and sister donating their time in this events from Doctors, nurses ,pastors all the way down to the welcoming people may God bless them .
There's still time if you know anybody in the Los Angeles area that needs any medical service come to the convention center we have many services from dental , vision , hair cuts , financial advisor, even surgeries onsite everybody qualifies no ID or insurance require
This is not about religion is about doing what Jesus did when he was walking the earth
Thank you once more aloha for bringing this up

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Thank you for bringing that up mr. Aloha , I'm a seven day member we been promoting this event through the community (word of mouth,flyers,local churches)it's better to give than to receive) many people don't know but we are a globe wide organization that concentrates on salvation of the souls , promotes healthy living and eating , medical education and services (schools from kinder all the way to universities , hospitals) emergency response service ADRA
And much more .
All this without mentioning the organizations name the glory is for God only
I pray and thank God for every brother and sister donating their time in this events from Doctors, nurses ,pastors all the way down to the welcoming people may God bless them .
There's still time if you know anybody in the Los Angeles area that needs any medical service come to the convention center we have many services from dental , vision , hair cuts , financial advisor, even surgeries onsite everybody qualifies no ID or insurance require
This is not about religion is about doing what Jesus did when he was walking the earth
Thank you once more aloha for bringing this up
Thanks Gerson...Never knew..The Work your Church does ...Unbiased Especially turned me on.. I Cant knock any Religions or Beliefs ..Cept maybe the ones that think Killing People is Cool.Aka ISIS. Dirty Scumbags they ARE..Like the way you said "Not about Religion but the way Jesus Lived" Carry the Torch Brother...What really Irks My AZZ friend is the 'Other' Religions that think we will All go to Hell if we are Not members of 'their' Congregation.
I Respect any and all persons Faiths...But Not ONE is Perfection...The ONLY thing I can Truly believe in is "Do Onto Others...." You know the Rest!

Reactions: Robert Woodson

Ctcarpetcleaner

Apr 16, 2016
Real Name
Diego Alves Porto
How do you guys feel about the buttler priducs?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
How do you guys feel about the buttler priducs?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app
Duh What...Slowly Spell BUTLER! Then Spell da Rest...Why do you ask? BTW Products are NOT Spelled
priducs! Maybe you should sign up MB's Board..where the Buffalo Roam! lol Yeah mb is a DICK HEAD!

sforsmann

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Steve Forsmann
Duh What...Slowly Spell BUTLER! Then Spell da Rest...Why do you ask? BTW Products are NOT Spelled
priducs! Maybe you should sign up MB's Board..where the Buffalo Roam! lol Yeah mb is a DICK HEAD!
You just confused him with BTW, are you turning into the grammar Nazi? If so ♤♡◇♧ just kidding bro you almost always make me spit up a little beer reading your posts. All kidding aside I'll bet he "got" the dick head part. Mahalo for what you do!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using TMF Forums mobile app