Regarding Rob and his Chemicals | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Regarding Rob and his Chemicals

SMCommerical

Feb 8, 2018
Real Name
Mike C
I have not tried red label or blue label,, I love black label so much I don't see how he could improve it... I love bio pro 10k but I still have some of it.. I use the bio pro for nylon and wool carpets (don't see a lot of those) so what is the difference in the red and blue label? is it just the scent?
I have only tried the Black Label, since Red/Blue label were always labeled "sold out" so they must not have made a lot of it. I am guessing it is probably just the scent since the red is like a cherry flavored, and the blue is like some dream scent (although we all have different dreams lol).

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
It should be on the website ! I think I got it or maybe it was another one ,, ill look tomorrow

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Johnny knows it. He’s just looking for ways to deride us as usual.

Not true Rob. Matter of fact when I was a moderator here and pushing Tilemaster I was constantly being asked for the MSDS sheet. No one could get it. I even asked you numerous times and for whatever reason couldn't get a response from you.
I'm glad to see it's up on your web site. But I in no way was attempting to deride you on the MSDS issue. In my opinion you did that to yourself years ago by ignoring requests for copies of it before.
Funny how we shake hands last week in Vegas and today you're back to blasting me. Some things never change.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Relax Johnny. It’s all good man.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
On s side note, how come I don’t hear anymore talk about Spiked? We use it on all poly with nice results.
It’s a great product. Mainly because we worked on a 99% green yet 100% powerful scented line.

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff member
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Try being a woman sometime.

Every time a cosmetic comes out that works for us, they only make it for about a year. Then the Next Big Thing comes out and we can't find it any more. Mascara, foundation, lipstick colors... you can NEVER find one for more than twelve to eighteen months that's worth a darn.

And don't get me started on clothing styles and the constant need to "update". I switched to jeans and tee-shirts (with the occasional Little Black Dress) around 1995 and haven't looked back.
Sorry I'm not gonna try to be a woman lol

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
This is also the story of Costco. I have tried new products that I liked which have been discontinued. I now stick to the basics and Kirkland brands which have greater staying power. The only brand that I sought to buy elsewhere was Peet's Keurig coffee.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I have only tried the Black Label, since Red/Blue label were always labeled "sold out" so they must not have made a lot of it. I am guessing it is probably just the scent since the red is like a cherry flavored, and the blue is like some dream scent (although we all have different dreams lol).
i just got a case of blue label today !!! ill let you know

Reactions: rob allen

MikeHawley14

Oct 21, 2018
Peoria, Arizona
Real Name
Michael Hawley
Business Location
United States
TMF products work fantastic and makes your job 1,000 times easier. It makes buying simple cause you have everything you need 1 brand synergistic less spotting. Less rinsing less mixing no whisking no browning no coughing or tearing up when spraying. Then you have the buy here get free training. You save endless amounts of time and money. I get 5 star reviews all the time now. It’s a win win for tech company customer supplier.

Reactions: admin and rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
TMF products work fantastic and makes your job 1,000 times easier. It makes buying simple cause you have everything you need 1 brand synergistic less spotting. Less rinsing less mixing no whisking no browning no coughing or tearing up when spraying. Then you have the buy here get free training. You save endless amounts of time and money. I get 5 star reviews all the time now. It’s a win win for tech company customer supplier.
Awesome and thanks Mike! What’s your TMF go to’s?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I bought a case of the blue label came in today ill be sending it out with the guys monday. Anxious to see the results

Reactions: rob allen