refrigerator magnet

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
going to order more but wanted to know where everyone buys from. Share the links please!

Mine were from The Magnet Group

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
just snatch another carpet cleaners one off the fridge little super glue your own card on it and it's done!

Reactions: PistolPete

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
It has been several years since I purchased magnets. I got them from The Magnet Man in Denver CO. We put them on filing cabinets in many small businesses we cleaned; doctors, dentists, lawyers, real estate and such. Helped us get calls from the employees / staff members.

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
I use the buisness card peel & stick magnets & put my post cards on the them

Reactions: ACP

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
going to order more but wanted to know where everyone buys from. Share the links please!

Mine were from The Magnet Group
Forget the magnets. No one will loose this..., or that..... Honestly, I dropped magnets years ago, I think we live in new
( not business card era). I've dumped hundreds of pens in my restaurants, knowing that customers or staff will snatch them and I was right, same goes for flashlights and can openers. This two items have more chance to survive than pen or magnet . Don't believe me? Try it . A hundred of those will cost you about $190. I know you can afford it

Attachments

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Forget the magnets. No one will loose this..., or that..... Honestly, I dropped magnets years ago, I think we live in new
( not business card era). I've dumped hundreds of pens in my restaurants, knowing that customers or staff will snatch them and I was right, same goes for flashlights and can openers. This two items have more chance to survive than pen or magnet . Don't believe me? Try it . A hundred of those will cost you about $190. I know you can afford it
If you really want to do magnets, go to Walmart and get the magnets you can glue your existing cards to. It'll take you a few minutes to do it, but it's cheaper than magnetic business card.
I'd say, be fashionable, cards are out of style.