Referral Program

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Does anybody have a successful referral program they'd like to share? Would really love to bump up my referral rate.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Does anybody have a successful referral program they'd like to share? Would really love to bump up my referral rate.
I don’t have a particular program besides giving the customers cards and asking them to hand them out.

At the end of every job I give every customer 5 cards and ask them to give them to their friends or family. It works. Almost all of my business is repeat and referral.

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
Being mostly commercial I haven't really tried anything. I have a friend that was doing a lot of carpets a few years ago (quit after his dad died) he had really good luck offering a upholstery cleaning to any customer that referred a friend who scheduled. there were conditions, basically nothing bigger than a love seat. Typically he'd come in and clean a chair and then they'd have him do the rest of the furniture so he made pretty good money with it.
Someone in my area was giving a 25% discount to both the new customer and the one that referred them, they racked up a bunch of new business, though I don't know how much of that turned into repeat customers.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
I have an article on how to get more people to hand out the business cards you give them. If you want a free copy, send an email to nstoker@interlinksupply.com

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
Thanks guys