Referral Program - Residential Customers

Discussion in 'Carpet Cleaning Marketing' started by WizCleanPdx, Feb 17, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. WizCleanPdx

WizCleanPdx Member

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Carpet Cleaner
    Portland, OR
    Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    #1 WizCleanPdx, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    So I went full time June of last year and I have a small residential customer list. I want to start a referral program.

What suggestions or advise can you all share?

Thanks

Jack Starr
    Wizard Carpet Cleaning
    wizardcleaning-pdx.com

2. caycesch

caycesch Active Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Male
    Ratings:
    +90 / 0 / -0
    I do a 10% referral fee to my clients. They send me $300 job they get $30 in the form of a certificate towards cleaning or to get cash if they want.

3. Jose Holguin

Premium VIP

Oct 20, 2012
    Male
    Vail, CO
    Ratings:
    +9,953 / 45 / -0
    $50 gift card per referral.

IMG_1487358160.032452.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,687 / 84 / -0
    How are you tracking the referrals? Is it just a customer says they was referred by Ms Smith so you send Ms Smith a card?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Mrs.SpeedySteamer Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Apr 26, 2012
    Female
    Business Branding
    Somewhere over the Rainbow
    Ratings:
    +4,077 / 4 / -0
    We did 10% referral fee for all new clients. Here is how you can boost referrals.

Like Jose did above we created an easy to hand out card, refrigerator magnets, and some other materials (I was way into referrals at the time and had this whole setup for referrals alone).

On every booking we asked how they heard about us if they didn't say already... Jane Doe referred us to you...

"I am glad YOU took the time to contact us based on Jane Doe's referral. Our business is built on every day referrals such as Jane's and we love rewarding those referrers with 10% off their next cleaning. You will also receive 10% off your total cleaning invoice... Did Jane mention or other services?"

Then I would take all the referrers at the end of the month and send "Thank You" cards and a referral credit. I would post their names on our website "Thank You! June 2015 Referrers." Place their first name and first letter of their last name along with their city... People ATE THAT UP... I had two clients in the same area competing with each other to get their names on our website each month... LOVED It...

Make it fun... Show appreciation... Be a valuable asset to homeowners, property managers, and local businesses and they will refer you for days...

Good Luck!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...