Recommend one 12-inch tiles clean spinner?Turbo Force Hybrid 12'' or Mytee tile spinner or HYDRO-FORCE SX-12 or others? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Recommend one 12-inch tiles clean spinner?Turbo Force Hybrid 12'' or Mytee tile spinner or HYDRO-FORCE SX-12 or others?

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
I usually use the 14 ' '---4 jets tile wand to clean tiles and grout, 800spi pressure, but today's cleaning of commercial soiled tiles, found that the effect is not working.My truckmount is Prochem 408, and the maximum pressure is 1000psi, so which spinner is more suitable for me?

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I usually use the 14 ' '---4 jets tile wand to clean tiles and grout, 800spi pressure, but today's cleaning of commercial soiled tiles, found that the effect is not working.My truckmount is Prochem 408, and the maximum pressure is 1000psi, so which spinner is more suitable for me?
I believe that use of any above mentioned spinners would serve you better than what are you using right now , since they perform the same and are made by same manufacturer. You'd appreciate them especially in commercial settings, e.g. on restaurant kitchen tiles. Multi directional passes worked for me. I've experimented with all of surface cleaners including SX-15, which I I liked the most for its wide pattern. I have to admit that I wasn't always satisfied with outcome despite using good chemistry, agitation , heat and pressure for reason that often times ( with older damaged flooring) you must be extremely cautious, so you don't cause more damage to the cracked tiles. To give you an idea:
My prespray consists of mix of degreaser, enzyme and oxidizer, dwell time about 10-15 minutes followed by agitation with Brush Pro 20 w/ gray brushes.(45lb) I'm aware of the fact that heavy set 175 would do much better to break all the grime. Since the kitchens I service have 3-4 open areas with different levels of soiling I like to use CX-15 at 900-1200 psi as I work with a 2200 psi pump . If you have 1000 psi at hand, you're probably utilizing 850-900 in reality. If you're hitting it with 190-230° heat you've completed cleaning pie circle which should produce satisfactory results.
If you're cleaning and seeing " circle crop" patterns, your chemistry, agitation, pressure or all of the above steps were mot set properly.
There are guys who like to clean at 1200-1500 psi and 240-260° , which is fine , pressure and high heat cuts trough the grease in faster speeds, thats for sure.
You'll see big difference switching to spinners and it's a great time to get one or two right now.
Good luck

Reactions: U. S. Vet.

john martinez

Dec 9, 2014
phoenix, az
www.facebook.com
Real Name
AZ NaTiVe
Business Location
United States
I believe that use of any above mentioned spinners would serve you better than what are you using right now , since they perform the same and are made by same manufacturer. You'd appreciate them especially in commercial settings, e.g. on restaurant kitchen tiles. Multi directional passes worked for me. I've experimented with all of surface cleaners including SX-15, which I I liked the most for its wide pattern. I have to admit that I wasn't always satisfied with outcome despite using good chemistry, agitation , heat and pressure for reason that often times ( with older damaged flooring) you must be extremely cautious, so you don't cause more damage to the cracked tiles. To give you an idea:
My prespray consists of mix of degreaser, enzyme and oxidizer, dwell time about 10-15 minutes followed by agitation with Brush Pro 20 w/ gray brushes.(45lb) I'm aware of the fact that heavy set 175 would do much better to break all the grime. Since the kitchens I service have 3-4 open areas with different levels of soiling I like to use CX-15 at 900-1200 psi as I work with a 2200 psi pump . If you have 1000 psi at hand, you're probably utilizing 850-900 in reality. If you're hitting it with 190-230° heat you've completed cleaning pie circle which should produce satisfactory results.
If you're cleaning and seeing " circle crop" patterns, your chemistry, agitation, pressure or all of the above steps were mot set properly.
There are guys who like to clean at 1200-1500 psi and 240-260° , which is fine , pressure and high heat cuts trough the grease in faster speeds, thats for sure.
You'll see big difference switching to spinners and it's a great time to get one or two right now.
Good luck
Isn't the CX-15 for carpets or is that what you mentioned that you clean with it above? Almost sounds like you clean tile with it-TIA

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
Isn't the CX-15 for carpets or is that what you mentioned that you clean with it above? Almost sounds like you clean tile with it-TIA

Yes the CX15 is a spinner for carpets
Although he never spoke about the CX15

He was talking about the SX15, of which the SX12 & SX15 are tile spinners

john martinez

Dec 9, 2014
phoenix, az
www.facebook.com
Real Name
AZ NaTiVe
Business Location
United States
Yes the CX15 is a spinner for carpets
Although he never spoke about the CX15

He was talking about the SX15, of which the SX12 & SX15 are tile spinners
Ok thanks ACB he also said: Since the kitchens I service have 3-4 open areas with different levels of soiling I like to use CX-15 at 900-1200 psi as I work with a 2200 psi pump

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
I have an SX-12 it’s been a beast
Need a new brush ring....
IMG_5090.JPG

It’s the older one with the twin vac recovery hoses at 9-3 o’clock.
The recovery hoses get in the way under cupboards etc, just have to work around em
But they have redesigned the new one with one hose at the rear, like the SX15
Turbo Hybrid owners love TH40s
From what I have read, more owners that have had both prefer TH’s
I love the Gekko system its worth a look, very versatile!!
I have the gekko wand/ 14in tile wand brush head/edge corner tool, sx7 shower tool attaches too & SX15 head tool its definitely worth a look
Only thing I don’t have in the gekko system is the 15in SX15 head, as I have a SX12
SX15 attachment will be the next purchase I make

Last edited:
Reactions: john martinez

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
Th-40 is the best! I have 2. It fits under toe kicks which alone makes it better

Reactions: john martinez