recoil 3 xps little giant 3ht rotovac and a whole lot more | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

recoil 3 xps little giant 3ht rotovac and a whole lot more

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
NY, long island/Lindenhurst
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
i am considering selling my recoil setup preferably as a package or in pieces send me some offers
-recoil 3 xps 2009
-little giant 3ht high pressure with a 10 feet gas supply hose to keep the lptank far from heater, i can trow in 2x 5 gallon lp tanks empty this way you always have a full new spare
-2400 watt mytee heater
-rotovac power wand with carpet and tile and grout brashes that are awesome for prescrabing carpet
-dewalt pressure washer with adjustible pressure all the way up to 4000 psi dpd3800 model- cat pump- made a little gadget inline with a pressure gauge so you can hook it up to the heater or straight to a tile tool like sx12 sx7...and start cleaning tile or pressure wash for real, dewalt pressure washing gun and 50 feet of hose
-recoils auto dump and auto fill
-mytee air mover side discharge blue
-1x50 solution hose blue goodyear
-1x50 solution hose red forgot what brand
-1x50 solution hose hydramaster brand new
-50 vac hose blue
-25 vac hose black
-gekko wand with that small 1 jet head
-sx7 that attaches to gekko wand
-hydramaster drimaster yes the new one
-wand that came with recoil
-i think almost full prespray from cross american "attack"
-2 galon scotch-guard
-1 galon matrix all fiber rinse
-1 galon dupont teflon advanced for wool
-1 galon viper venom
1-almost a galon of zone perfect
-these are half galon or so
end zone
avenge fabric rinse
chem spec enzall
lemon for rinse
defoamer
powdered rinse
- i got that upholstery tool from cross american but i think it got clogged up and after taking it apart it either got clogged up or somehow i did not clean it properly or something b/c it sprays funny i could try working on it or you can get a new jet/ spray tip in the worst case scenario
i think that's it

let me know how to post pics here

let me know what you think and if you are somewhat close if you could come see it and use test before you buy you could see that everything is like new, i am willing to drive out just not sure how much yet lol - i bought it brand new mr ED can confirm, used the recoil a dozen times or so
any question pm or email me at [email protected] make sure you put tmf recoil in the email title so i dont miss it

i need $7000 for all this

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
Hey Roman, how come are you selling the equipment!

i dont do this full time and i have a minivan( i own operate 4 people house cleaning service/maid service) so every time i gotta do a job i have to load all this stuff in and for some reason lp tank inside bugs the hell out of me, i am considering to upgrading going something more contained :AddEmoticons04259: i pm you with some questions and might actually visit you soon.
recoil with a 3ht does an awesome job so i want to make sure i don't end up downgrading and spending more money

johnp94

May 11, 2010
San Diego
Real Name
john
Business Location
United States
I sent you a pm Monday on the little giant. I live in westchester county New York. I was in L.I. Monday. Give me a call 914-514-7156. Thanks, John

sandstormli

Dec 20, 2008
beyondmaids.com
Real Name
Roman Majda
Business Location
United States
just a quick bump :0)
if you have sent an email to me please resend it - I think something is wrong with my email or comp - odd problem with replying - will fix soon or you can just call my cell 631-774-2685