Really miss the old TMF days!

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
10 people could come back to this site and within 30 days this place would be hopping

Takes special mix of forum posters to make it happen...we had it here for a couple years

I agree 100%.

Reactions: LeeRoy
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Not gonna happen, what's the odd of getting 10 people that Rob has pissed off to agree to come back at the same time and help TMF out? Personally I will never do anything to help TMF out again, I tried for years but the damage has been done.

shane deubell 1

Jun 21, 2012
@Kipp Unfortunately torrey, ross and would add jeremy quinn passed the point of no return with me. Out of the 10'ks of thousands of people I have come across over 20 years, they and maybe a couple crackheads are the only people I can say that about.

I would literally spit on them if I ever met them.

Guys like you, Rob, etc, maybe we bang heads once in a while but I never comment on what you look like, your family, none of that stuff.

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Not gonna happen, what's the odd of getting 10 people that Rob has pissed off to agree to come back at the same time and help TMF out? Personally I will never do anything to help TMF out again, I tried for years but the damage has been done.

I could start a new one just for you....

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
@Kipp Unfortunately torrey, ross and would add jeremy quinn passed the point of no return with me. Out of the 10'ks of thousands of people I have come across over 20 years, they and maybe a couple crackheads are the only people I can say that about.

Guys like you, Rob, etc, maybe we bang heads once in a while but I never comment on what you look like, your family, none of that stuff.

Doesn't sound like the dirty dozen will ever get back together again... We banged heads a couple times, but our problem was you always thought I was a liar...who knows you still may lol

Hope all is well Shane

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

I've never lost respect for you Shane.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hope you and your family are doing well Jason.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Don't freak out Rob...the forum link is a joke, I literally set it up in 30 seconds
Ha, good one. It's odd, hardly nothing bothers me anymore. Dare I say I may have matured.