Re start up after stepping away for a while (3 years) | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Re start up after stepping away for a while (3 years)

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
Depends on what happened when you stopped. Did you leave your old customers hanging without letting them know anything or when they called did you just let them know you were not up and running anymore?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
easier to get back commercial jobs because you dont have to get a many back and they are repeat customers......

I have lost a lot of commercial work over the last 20 years.....
but i always leave on a favorable note and half of them dont get anyone better and i can get most of them back after some time....

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I would send a letter to everyone in your database telling them you are back in business. If you had a Facebook business page re-activate it and start posting that you are back in business. Post on your personal page too. I would even make phone calls to your best customers that you had a good relationship with.

Good luck and welcome back!

ferryew

Feb 3, 2020
Real Name
dave
I think the main thing is right marketing plan. You can try to start some business or work freelance. Both options are good. I decided to run small online company which gives cars in rent. I think it is good and profitable business idea. Plus I download EspoCRM which helps me in my work.