RE: Prochem Performor Liquid Cooled Machine A12 1.2L Nissan

clean4you

Sep 23, 2014
Real Name
mark sedgwick
I am doing a complete water flush of the atifreeze/coolant system and can not find in the info I received in 1995 when I bought the machine new as to what is the total number of quarts the system holds in radiator, engine and helicoil combined so i can get enough antifreeze back into system to reach a 70/30 mix I can only drain out around 2 gal. 20oz... so after flushing system with water and draining only 2 gal 20 oz of water out there is still water in system and trying to find out what the total number of quarts system holds and was hoping you can help. i got a lot of different answers from several phone calls I made this far.

JDARNOLD

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
Edward Arnold
Business Location
United States
You will never get every drop out. Just drain the radiator and the helicoil HX. Pressure premix the antifreeze 70/30. refill the system. remember to bleed the air out of the helicoil HX. once the system is filled. Fill the overflow bx with straight antifreeze and you will be good to go.

clean4you

Sep 23, 2014
Real Name
mark sedgwick
You will never get every drop out. Just drain the radiator and the helicoil HX. Pressure premix the antifreeze 70/30. refill the system. remember to bleed the air out of the helicoil HX. once the system is filled. Fill the overflow bx with straight antifreeze and you will be good to go.
Thanks for the info