Rat nasty

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
on commercial carpet the 175 will scrub better, on thick residential pile I prefer a CRB.
Crb cleans ok on pile carpet...
But wont get edges....
Not agressive enough on trashed rentall...imo....
Those tanks on most crb are made for tile floors and not carpet....
I could spit faster on the carpet than that tank...frustrating...

On my powrflite i bet i could hold the tank trigger down and it would tke 20-30 minutes to empty a 2 gallon tank.....

Got my koblenz 175 a few weeks ago...
My crb now sits in my garage......

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
So far I’ve tried a lot of Chemicals from many different brands there’s some good brands out there but in my most humble opinion Bridgepoint comes in clutch day after day. Another thing, it isn’t inferior rather superior if anything. I bought tile master and keep it stocked however there are NO other TMF products at my local interlink which only caries tile master.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
So far I’ve tried a lot of Chemicals from many different brands there’s some good brands out there but in my most humble opinion Bridgepoint comes in clutch day after day. Another thing, it isn’t inferior rather superior if anything. I bought tile master and keep it stocked however there are NO other TMF products at my local interlink which only caries tile master.
you can order tmf products at your local interlink

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
I know but I’d rather give the samples a go first. I’ve asked a few times but I know tmf is busy...

bcs

Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Bridgepoint are quality products i use them all the time.Great job

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
First round
Traffic slam
Boost all 2 scoops
Tile master 1 scoop
Bio break 1 scoop
(1 hydroforce sprayer)

2nd round
Shaved zote pink bar about 15 “scrapes/shaves off side of bar
2 scoops groom solution urine treatment
2 scoops boost all
(Foamed up super crazy used the remaining amount that didn’t make it to carpet lol)
Peroxide was what I was aiming for though I know better

Agitated with CRB
cleaned with Rotovac360i 4 times east to west and north to south all overlapping each path
Then traditional wand
Set blowers and boom 4 hours later!
$200 1 room and stairs undercharged but what the heck last job of the day and down the street from my pad...
Yeah, we all wish to have a "magic ball" to predict how much time and mostly elbow grease is going to be involved on the project. Sometimes, even medium soiled carpet will take longer than expected. Knowing your type of fibre, soil present and choice
of chemistry , all play important role. And not forgetting your determination and time vested. Every customer is looking for this kind of service .... It's up to us, to give customer enough information on how to maintain their carpet in order to prevent rapid resoiling....

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Bridgepoint makes great products. This thread reminded me I ran out of boost all! Uggg

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Heck last night I did a carpet where the couch was moved and it was disgusting. CRB as said earlier didn’t do it. But popped out the red brushes and went Black that took care of that. There was 15 yrs worth of smelly greasy feet stains. Stunk but got it done!
RSF spiked and citrus solve does work really, really well.
I been using a lot of RSF Spiked, Bio 10K, and for a rinse I’ve been liking Bonnet PROs Radicial Rinse. Like carrying boost all as well.
That combo has been working well for me. I love powered products helps so much in single digits.