Boost all 2 scoops
Tile master 1 scoop
Bio break 1 scoop
(1 hydroforce sprayer)

2nd round
Shaved zote pink bar about 15 “scrapes/shaves off side of bar
2 scoops groom solution urine treatment
2 scoops boost all
(Foamed up super crazy used the remaining amount that didn’t make it to carpet lol)
Peroxide was what I was aiming for though I know better

Agitated with CRB
cleaned with Rotovac360i 4 times east to west and north to south all overlapping each path
Then traditional wand
Set blowers and boom 4 hours later!
$200 1 room and stairs undercharged but what the heck last job of the day and down the street from my pad...

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
I think I’d bend 5x that price LOL! You did one hell of a nice job wow! I’m impressed. You work for your self first then the money. IT SHOWS

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Looks great
Tm or portable...?????
I have used a crb in the past....
Just swiched to 175....
Major improvement on these rat nasties..
More agressive and has a solution tank that works...

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Looks great
Tm or portable...?????
Just swiched to 175....
What you say is why I have bought a 60 lb Koblenz 13 inch 175 (I also have a TMF CRB, it is nice to use for agitation on non rat nasties). Just took it for a spin today, but with a red pad. Fun stuff. I need to get a carpet brush and a tile brush and some green and blue pads, and white buffing pads for wood and vinyl.

You use a solution tank on your 175, to save time, right? No other reason than to save time, which is money?

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Just finished cleaning a pizza hut that hadnt been cleaned right in 5 years...
This is my 3rd time to clan it...
Prespotted and scrubbed with about 3 gallons of water mixed with robs grout cleaner.......
Scrubbed it with my crb last time...
175 has At least 2 times the scrubbingpower over my crb...which now sits in my garage.....

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
What you say is why I have bought a 60 lb Koblenz 13 inch 175 (I also have a TMF CRB, it is nice to use for agitation on non rat nasties). Just took it for a spin today, but with a red pad. Fun stuff. I need to get a carpet brush and a tile brush and some green and blue pads, and white buffing pads for wood and vinyl.

You use a solution tank on your 175, to save time, right? No other reason than to save time, which is money?

Pat.....For the most part a shampoo tank (on a 175) is used to disperse either a dry, or a wet shampoo and not a traffic lane cleaner, though I know Mike Camacho used it for such reasons and maybe some others do too for all I know. But there is a difference of density of the two liquids and they will usually disperse at different speeds even though they would be dispersed through the same gravity feed. Movement of machine being equal of course.
They will also differ in the way that they are then broadcasted after they left the tank and hit the carpet.

I know this sounds a little confusing. Sorry.

PATRICK YANELLO

Dec 4, 2017
Lancaster, PA
Real Name
Patrick Yanello
Business Location
United States
Pat.....For the most part a shampoo tank (on a 175) is used to disperse either a dry, or a wet shampoo and not a traffic lane cleaner, though I know Mike Camacho used it for such reasons and maybe some others do too for all I know. But there is a difference of density of the two liquids and they will usually disperse at different speeds even though they would be dispersed through the same gravity feed. Movement of machine being equal of course.
They will also differ in the way that they are then broadcasted after they left the tank and hit the carpet.

I know this sounds a little confusing. Sorry.
Ok, you are referring to "shampooing" vs. hwe?

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
Sup guys, I have not been on here a while, nice job@Powerhouse! Did this one yesterday on the beach, customer has never cleaned in 5 years, and it had brown water spots from previous hurricane. Hit the water spots with brown out, pre spray, 175, HWE with portable. Used Flex Ice for the rinse $220 45 minute job.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Groutmaster and or RSF boosted with citrus solve nets those types results for us. Regardless great work.

Reactions: ColoradoCleaner

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
I have a 175 and a ton of white bonnets and blue pads and gray pads just like the CRB better.

powerhouse_cc

Feb 15, 2017
Real Name
Jeff farmer
Looks great
Tm or portable...?????
Just swiched to 175....
Truckmount Bridgepoint Lancer (old school) 200ft hose run