Rapid Seal Pro | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Rapid Seal Pro

NoSlipMarc

Feb 19, 2020
Real Name
Marc Robbins
Hello All,

I have heard good things about the Rapid Seal Pro Grout Sealer Applicator. Does anyone know if this product has been discontinued? I have not been able to find it online or locally for sale. Also, looking for suggestions of the best tool out there to seal grout lines only. Thanks :)

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
Hello All,

I have heard good things about the Rapid Seal Pro Grout Sealer Applicator. Does anyone know if this product has been discontinued? I have not been able to find it online or locally for sale. Also, looking for suggestions of the best tool out there to seal grout lines only. Thanks :)
I made my own version but the trigger and seals got eaten up by the solvent sealer I was using.

Now I just use gundlach aerosol.
It's easy to apply and requires no dispensing equipment.

Reactions: NoSlipMarc

NoSlipMarc

Feb 19, 2020
Real Name
Marc Robbins
Hello All,

I made my own version but the trigger and seals got eaten up by the solvent sealer I was using.

Thank you pistol Pete! I will look into your recommendation.

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King
Just spray the whole area and flat mop it off. Yes it does benefit the tile like crazy.

OneBlueSummer

Sep 30, 2012
Real Name
Charlie King

And how do you apply that on your hands and knees?

NoSlipMarc

Feb 19, 2020
Real Name
Marc Robbins
Just spray the whole area and flat mop it off. Yes it does benefit the tile like crazy.
Sadly, that's not an option for me. My primary business is preventing slip and falls from occurring by increasing the wet S.C.O.F. of the tile. Sealing must occur after the anti-slip treatment. The treatment creates microscopic treads in the tile. The treads are what creates the slip resistance. Thus if the sealer is mopped onto the tile, it gets into the treads which reduces or negates the anti-slip treatment. Bottom line is I need to apply sealer to grout lines only.

Reactions: OneBlueSummer

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I use the Gundlach spray too. I suggest ordering from Tools4flooring. Probably the best price in the entire U.S. It's fast and easy to apply and dries completely clear. I suggest the red can which is their solvent-based sealer. The blue can is water-based.

Reactions: PistolPete

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I apply by walking with the can inverted.
I only hit the grout lines and it flashes off the tiles except with matte finish tile.
I usually flat mop right after applying to make sure.

Also buy from tools4flooring by the case.

Reactions: OneBlueSummer