Ranking higher on Yelp

Discussion in 'Carpet Cleaning Marketing' started by Mac M, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Mac M

Mac M Member

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Anyone know ways to rank higher on Yelp with out paying them? I only have like 3 reviews but I am like 100 down list with many in between that don't even have a review! I have heard a lot of people having success with Yelp without paying so that is what my goal is... thanks

2. envy

envy Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Ratings:
    +563 / 3 / -0
    What town are you in and what's your business name? I'll take a look and probably be able to give some pointers.

Sent from my iPad using TMF Forums

3. Mac M

Mac M Member

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Wow thanks!
    Dirt Hunters Carpet Cleaning
    Camarillo, Ca

4. envy

envy Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Ratings:
    +563 / 3 / -0
    You can shoot up the rankings a ton by just completing the profile. Right now, you haven't even claimed the business.

Once you do that, fill out every page. Under the about the owner section, write a thorough essay that uses key words you would like to be targeted for. I would upload at least 30 pictures and turn on the request a quote option(make sure to respond promptly). Also, consider offering a deal. People rarely buy them but it puts that added highlight on your page. And if they do buy one, it does a lot to move you up the rankings.

On the sections that I could fill in about me or about the business, I used every character space allowed. I would also consider opening up my hours to 24 hours on there. Sometimes your page can't be seen as high if the search happened while you were closed.

The request a quote feature is powerful because if they reach out to you through the yelp site, their review almost always is counted.

Make the changes but take the time to be thorough. After, you can pm me if you would like and I'll take another look.

I'm pretty sure if you want to, you can move to the first page in 2017.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mac M

Mac M Member

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I will get on this! Thank you for taking the time to check it out for me.

6. envy

envy Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Ratings:
    +563 / 3 / -0
    You're welcome

7. lvtandg

lvtandg KING of Tile and Grout Cleaning

Apr 16, 2008
    Male
    Owner
    Las Vegas, NV
    Ratings:
    +371 / 17 / -0
    $$$ is everything... no free rides...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...