RamAir question thread | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

RamAir question thread

Discussion in 'Air Duct Cleaning Forum' started by David Hart, Jul 5, 2016.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. David Hart

David Hart Member

Jun 16, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    The RamAir duct cleaning system utilizes the same basic principles of cleaning ducts that has been around for decades, with a few differences- my favorite of which is that it showcases the dust & debris as it's being removed.
    The reaction from the homeowner as they watch the clear vacuum box fill with dust is priceless.
    This provides the "Wow Factor" that's cornerstone in carpet cleaning, to duct cleaning.

There are other benefits to the RamAir system as well, such as it's portability and ease of use, and the fact that it's virtually impossible to damage even flex ducting with the blasting ball and air whip.

Please post any question you have regarding the system, I will check in often to provide the best answers I can.

David Hart- Founder/CEO, RamAir International, Inc.

2. A Cleaner Approach

A Cleaner Approach Active Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Northwest Arkansas
    Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Ready to get my unit and practice with it in my own house for a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. David Hart

David Hart Member

Jun 16, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Hi Tim,
    I'm looking forward to you unboxing your new RamAir System and using it for the first time- I think you're really going to love it.
    If you have any questions at any point- or just want to run something by me, call 888.2.RamAir and press 2 for tech support, all those calls go straight to me.

Keep me posted, and let us know if you would like us to help you grow your duct cleaning division... we have tons of time-tested marketing materials we're happy to pass along to you for no charge.
    You and I have the same goal- for you to be a huge success in the industry.

The more successful you are with our equipment, the more successful we are, and the happier the end client is with the job you do for them.
    It's a win-win-win situation, that happens when we work as a team.

Buying our equipment is just the first step with us- we're there with you through the lifetime of your business.

• Like Like x 1
  4. David Hart

David Hart Member

Jun 16, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    So Tim, how's it goin'?

5. A Cleaner Approach

Jun 21, 2014
    Northwest Arkansas
    Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    Going good. I have 6 duct cleaning jobs lined up over the next couple of weeks.

6. A Cleaner Approach

Jun 21, 2014
    Northwest Arkansas
    Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -0
    I will try and get some videos!!

7. the rugman

the rugman Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2006
    Male
    CLEANING FOOL!
    Warwick, NY
    Ratings:
    +1,606 / 3 / -0
    Can this service be performed without a TM with good results?

8. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,803 / 85 / -0
    @astrikingimage Are you still using the Ram Air?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Jun

Jun Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I tried Ram air. It couldn't clean the main duct. It's good for small branches duct and dryer vent cleaning, but not the main duct (wide ( main) ducting is completely useless) . In my experienced, u need brushes and air whips not only air reverse ball.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ronman

ronman Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,505 / 8 / -0
    So what do you use?

11. Jun

Jun Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Male
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    #11 Jun, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    I’m using negative air machine. It’s great because once we connect our vacuum hose onto the main trunk, we drill brush or manual brush the main trunk or air whips it,air whips the small branches.
    Ramair and rotobrush combine is good. You can use Ramair for small opening vent duct branches. Use rotobrush for main trunk and big/wide vents but Negative machine is the best for collecting debris and dust from the air ducts for me.