RamAir question thread

David Hart

Jun 16, 2014
Real Name
David Hart
The RamAir duct cleaning system utilizes the same basic principles of cleaning ducts that has been around for decades, with a few differences- my favorite of which is that it showcases the dust & debris as it's being removed.
The reaction from the homeowner as they watch the clear vacuum box fill with dust is priceless.
This provides the "Wow Factor" that's cornerstone in carpet cleaning, to duct cleaning.

There are other benefits to the RamAir system as well, such as it's portability and ease of use, and the fact that it's virtually impossible to damage even flex ducting with the blasting ball and air whip.

Please post any question you have regarding the system, I will check in often to provide the best answers I can.

David Hart- Founder/CEO, RamAir International, Inc.

David Hart

Jun 16, 2014
Real Name
David Hart
Ready to get my unit and practice with it in my own house for a bit.
Hi Tim,
I'm looking forward to you unboxing your new RamAir System and using it for the first time- I think you're really going to love it.
If you have any questions at any point- or just want to run something by me, call 888.2.RamAir and press 2 for tech support, all those calls go straight to me.

Keep me posted, and let us know if you would like us to help you grow your duct cleaning division... we have tons of time-tested marketing materials we're happy to pass along to you for no charge.
You and I have the same goal- for you to be a huge success in the industry.

The more successful you are with our equipment, the more successful we are, and the happier the end client is with the job you do for them.
It's a win-win-win situation, that happens when we work as a team.

Buying our equipment is just the first step with us- we're there with you through the lifetime of your business.

Reactions: A Cleaner Approach

the rugman

Feb 11, 2006
Warwick, NY
Real Name
Bob Cairns
Business Location
United States
Can this service be performed without a TM with good results?

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
I tried Ram air. It couldn't clean the main duct. It's good for small branches duct and dryer vent cleaning, but not the main duct (wide ( main) ducting is completely useless) . In my experienced, u need brushes and air whips not only air reverse ball.

Reactions: ronman

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
I tried Ram air. It couldn't clean the main duct. It's good for small branches duct and dryer vent cleaning, but not the main duct (wide ( main) ducting is completely useless) . In my experienced, u need brushes and air whips not only air reverse ball.
So what do you use?

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
So what do you use?
I’m using negative air machine. It’s great because once we connect our vacuum hose onto the main trunk, we drill brush or manual brush the main trunk or air whips it,air whips the small branches.
Ramair and rotobrush combine is good. You can use Ramair for small opening vent duct branches. Use rotobrush for main trunk and big/wide vents but Negative machine is the best for collecting debris and dust from the air ducts for me.

Last edited: