Ram Promaster Refinance question

andrek60

May 4, 2011
I got my van a few months back and am trying to find somewhere to refinance it for a lower interest. Right now i'm paying 8.49 percent. A lot of places don't finance commercial vehicles and most of them seam to consider the cargo van as a commercial vehicle. Have any of you had success getting a low interest loan on your van? For example, I pay only 3.5 % on my personal vehicle, so 8.49 is a bit high I think.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
I got my van a few months back and am trying to find somewhere to refinance it for a lower interest. Right now i'm paying 8.49 percent. A lot of places don't finance commercial vehicles and most of them seam to consider the cargo van as a commercial vehicle. Have any of you had success getting a low interest loan on your van? For example, I pay only 3.5 % on my personal vehicle, so 8.49 is a bit high I think.
What is the term and amount owed?

mjb4ex

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Butler
Risk...A second vehicle is more risk. Higher interest. Doesn't the factory usually have huge insentives for those vehicles? I'm assuming since your here, your using that promaster as your carpet cleaning van, not to haul around you 10 kids? Isn't that commercial use?

Sent from my XT1650 using TMF Forums mobile app

Reactions: russrroberts

mjb4ex

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Butler
You have any prior military history, family? Your wife?

Wec

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
dustin denton
If you qualify for navy federal credit union they are good

Starting in February 6 veterans will qualify for membership

If you have a family member that is or was a veteran it's a lot easier to join now

Just use them for credit cards and loans don't use them for checking accounts and saving accounts

I you have good credit and are financing a late model you can get in the 2% range 2015 and up for commercial

Reactions: mjb4ex

mjb4ex

Apr 29, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Butler
If you qualify for navy federal credit union they are good

Starting in February 6 veterans will qualify for membership

If you have a family member that is or was a veteran it's a lot easier to join now

Just use them for credit cards and loans don't use them for checking accounts and saving accounts

I you have good credit and are financing a late model you can get in the 2% range 2015 and up for commercial
Exactly what I was going to say, NF rocks