www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Right. Not sure how it cleans grout tho.
Maybe the listing person is a little confused as to its proper use. It happens. There is a guy here in Redding trying to sell "Carpet cleaning" equipment for a few hundred bucks but in the picture he has a $1000 robotic pool cleaner showing. I think he thinks the pool cleaner is for carpets. I might pick it up for my pool. I'll tell him it's a fancy floor scrubber.

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
Maybe the listing person is a little confused as to its proper use. It happens. There is a guy here in Redding trying to sell "Carpet cleaning" equipment for a few hundred bucks but in the picture he has a $1000 robotic pool cleaner showing. I think he thinks the pool cleaner is for carpets. I might pick it up for my pool. I'll tell him it's a fancy floor scrubber.
Check out the link I posted from their site. It actually is grout cleaner

Reactions: Nomad74

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
Last edited by a moderator:

Avdo

Oct 12, 2013
Real Name
Avdo Avdic
That machine is not intended to "clean" grout in the way you are thinking. It is for sponging large areas after grouting.

Right. But if thing has a brush option or something it could be used for tile and grout. I will look into it some more

Cameron DeMille

May 15, 2015
Real Name
Cameron DeMille
If you buy that for cleaning grout you're going to have a bad time.

Like wiscokid said, it's for cleaning up after you grout. It's basically a big sponge machine. it has a water tank and a scrubber that always cleans and wets the sponge.

You can get a grout paddle for a floor machine and one of these and make a living grouting floors for tile guys. Jumping in front of oncoming traffic sounds more fun though.

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Like the guys above said it looks like it just cleans fresh grout, look what it says:
  • Sponge for sanded grout and ground fault interrupter included.
  • Leaves grout joints evenly full and cleans the surface with one pass.
  • Doesn't pull grout from joints.
It's a sponge anyway, if that could get into the grout line you'd be replacing the sponge every 100 sq' when it rips to smithereens :D

2884_05.jpg

Reactions: Cameron DeMille