quick question | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

quick question

abew330

Jun 20, 2019
Real Name
abraham wilson
hello everybody hank you for having me here. Im abraham, new on TMF but been in WTR industry for some time now.
looking for help, if someone can shed some light on the this.
Im looking for more info on Xactimate equipment list/ line item.
Im looking to buy some water damage equipment and Im wondering what equipment is listed in xact.
I know a lot of you will say just buy driez but Im looking at other options as well.
Ive seen several water damage equipment for sale for example:

b-air, bluedri, xpower, contair, soleaire, CFm-pro, edic, Alorair

my question, are any of these brands listed above is in xact?
i know i seen driez and b-air equipment listed before however i do not have access to xact now.
if anyone can help, it will be greatly appreciated
Thank you for taking the time to read my post

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
I always did my billing in an older version of xact but there were never any brand names of anything included. just things like dehu-xl or air mover. the size is just based on your pints per day for dehumidifiers and air movers are just that. Also had line items for cavity drying and wood floor drying.

Reactions: Scott W

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ya it doesnt list brand names

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
You could make custom lines maybe some people just put their models in case insurance companies wanted to check if the equipment met standards

Reactions: Scott W

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Comments above are correct. Xactimate lists equipment by a range of ratings of how many gallons of water per day removed (small medium, large and X-large capacity), the type of air mover (centrifugal, etc.). Brand names are not listed unless you customize to show the brand name.

Various brands and models would fit into different price categories depending upon their specifications.