questions for rob and his new solvent sealer? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

questions for rob and his new solvent sealer?

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
Need to order grout seal again been using grouterra 721 for years with good results. Want to try yours, first does it have to be sprayed on with a pump up? can i use the bottle with rolller on it? how long will it last? how soon will it ship i know your taking pre orders i will need it soon. Thanks

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Need to order grout seal again been using grouterra 721 for years with good results. Want to try yours, first does it have to be sprayed on with a pump up? can i use the bottle with rolller on it? how long will it last? how soon will it ship i know your taking pre orders i will need it soon. Thanks
Rick I've been using a similar product for a year now and we apply it with our multi sprayer and then flat mop it on. However you need to rinse the multi with water soon after or it will plug up. You could use a roller but I think it would eventually plug up. The solvent also works great on carpet. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Rick F

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
Rick I've been using a similar product for a year now and we apply it with our multi sprayer and then flat mop it on. However you need to rinse the multi with water soon after or it will plug up. You could use a roller but I think it would eventually plug up. The solvent also works great on carpet. Hope this helps.

What are you charging per sq/ft to seal the tile with the solvent sealer?

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
What are you charging per sq/ft to seal the tile with the solvent sealer?
just sealing the grout $1 a sqft clean and seal. Natural stone seal everything much higher starts at $1.50 and up