question on flushing the vacuum system on bane clene | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

question on flushing the vacuum system on bane clene

jakederoche

Jul 28, 2011
Real Name
Jake DeRoche
Business Location
United States
What type of oil can i buy to do this rather then buying it through bane clene. there must be something out there that will work that i can buy in the local school. thanks!

Apr 9, 2011
Kansas
Real Name
Craig Huddleston
Business Location
United States
Why would you want to buy something else? I have a Bane and use there oil. You only have to change the oil once every 500 hours and use 1 to 2 oz once a week. It really is not that expensive and why risk it is my opinion.

jakederoche

Jul 28, 2011
Real Name
Jake DeRoche
Business Location
United States
yeah, it'd just be a little nice if i could run down to the store and get the oil. there's no way it's anything to special.

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Are you thinking about the oil they use that they add into the stack pipe after you
flush it or are you speaking of oil for the crankcase of the vac blower (3MP Sutorbilt)?
I have owned a Minimount and I always used their Vaculube for the blower impellers
after I flushed the blower. I wouldn't use anything else. As far as the other or the oil
that you change I would go with Sutorbilts synthetic. Never use a detergent oil in a
positive displacement vacuum pump. Only non detergent 30 weight I belive. With the synthetc
version you can go a lot further between changing the oil.
As I remember they recommend back flushing the blower once a week or every 40 hours. I think it is a good idea to do that . It cleans up the impellers and then the Vaculube adds a little
lubrication but most important it keeps it from rusting.

reggierichter

Nov 29, 2013
Real Name
abe richter
I use air tool oil on the back flush and have been for 13 years on same blowers-great vacuum yet. I agree with the synthetic for the gear case-just switched over to that

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
So abe you have been using a Bane-Clene system for all these years?
I have used them in the past. In fact I built a business with an 89
Minimount. Built like a tank. When I added an inline Power Booster
which had a 7.2" diameter 3 stage it basically doubled my vacuum.
My drying times were cut in half!

reggierichter

Nov 29, 2013
Real Name
abe richter
So abe you have been using a Bane-Clene system for all these years?
I have used them in the past. In fact I built a business with an 89
Minimount. Built like a tank. When I added an inline Power Booster
which had a 7.2" diameter 3 stage it basically doubled my vacuum.
My drying times were cut in half!

reggierichter

Nov 29, 2013
Real Name
abe richter
where can I purchase the booster you talk about-I do have the duo mount with the direct drive vac pump but always looking to increase drying time!!!
I also recently went to 1/4 solution line with same size couplers-working great so far (2 months)lighter and the brass a lot less money. looking for suggestion on a newer style floor tool

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
where can I purchase the booster you talk about-I do have the duo mount with the direct drive vac pump but always looking to increase drying time!!!
I also recently went to 1/4 solution line with same size couplers-working great so far (2 months)lighter and the brass a lot less money. looking for suggestion on a newer style floor tool
Abe actually I am a distributor for Cross-American. Our newer much improved Power
Booster is awesome in power and ease of use. Lightweight but tough. I have one myself
that I use with my Jaguar 6.6 extractor . The 6.6 refers to our vacuum motor which is a
Lamb Ametek rated at 131" h2o 139 cfms, and 625 air watts. The new CA Power Booster
uses this vacuum motor even though the website says differently. He just hasn't updated
the info yet. When I have 150 feet of vacuum hose attached and need to add another 50 ft
or more I hook up mine inline . This just increases the vacuum incredibly.

reggierichter

Nov 29, 2013
Real Name
abe richter
Abe actually I am a distributor for Cross-American. Our newer much improved Power
Booster is awesome in power and ease of use. Lightweight but tough. I have one myself
that I use with my Jaguar 6.6 extractor . The 6.6 refers to our vacuum motor which is a
Lamb Ametek rated at 131" h2o 139 cfms, and 625 air watts. The new CA Power Booster
uses this vacuum motor even though the website says differently. He just hasn't updated
the info yet. When I have 150 feet of vacuum hose attached and need to add another 50 ft
or more I hook up mine inline . This just increases the vacuum incredibly.
jan-please send me more info thanks abe