Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
High speed when you want to go home and get laid, low speed when you want to hook up with your customer.

Ok, seriously.......just think of it the same way you would your wand. A lower speed allows deeper water penetration for a deeper clean on thicker carpet. Use low speed near transitions so you don't scratch tile.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I'd strongly recommend pre wanding all edges before you start cleaning with the t-Rex.
Also, since the regular head slobbers so bad when you lift it off the carpet, it helps to keep the reservoir head near the area you stop at.

Reactions: randyg6224

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
I pretty much use it on high speed all the time. I edge with a wand and get all transitions with the wand also, so I don't worry about slowing it down to get those areas like Deron. Enjoy!

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Just received my T-REX, can't wait to try it out. Any suggestions on the speed control? When to use a lower speed? Higher speed? Thanks guys

This isn't trex specific. But I just got my rotovac at the end of last year. I have been wanding edges after using the rotary, and wanding the whole room with a dry pass as well. I am not a fan of the swirl marks which is mostly the reason for wanding, but an extra dry pass doesn't hurt

Reactions: randyg6224