Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
That's great and I bet he's an awesome guy. But he's just an educated man telling me his opinion. Not trying to be negative but we all believe what we believe. I take what I can from people here and throw out what I don't like. Thanks for letting us know what kind of guy he is. Have a nice night Rob.

You're absolutely wrong here, most of us have opinions, Steve has decades of experience and hundreds if not thousands of hours in testing. You have to know who you're talking to before you discount someones knowledge.

I screw around a lot here but when a guy that knows what he is talking about takes the time to write a post, you make sure to take notes.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
You're absolutely wrong here, most of us have opinions, Steve has decades of experience and hundreds if not thousands of hours in testing. You have to know who you're talking to before you discount someones knowledge.

I screw around a lot here but when a guy that knows what he is talking about takes the time to write a post, you make sure to take notes.
How long have you been in the cleaning business? Seriously.

awratchford

Jun 9, 2014
Come on guys.

Can all of you tell me you have never had to ask somebody for help with anything in your life? Can you tell me you know everything and will never need the help of another person? I'm not just referring to carpet cleaning, I'm talking about everything in life.

If you can tell me that you have never asked for help on anything in your life then I salute you for being much better than I ever will be.
I can't say that. In fact I just called you the other day for help and you were very helpful, which if I forgot to say thank you...thank you. Tile came out pretty

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Look fellas Im glad steve has yall fooled but He does not have me fooled... You guys are the ones who gripe about so called industry "gurus" and then you wanna folllow the word of a guy who runs around in a lab coat cleaning with a porty and using big words to make himself sound like hes a carpet cleaning god.... The dude has repeatedly thrown offensive statements at me and you expect me to hold my tongue Because you think he is somebody? Yeah he can patch a carpet real good but his cleaning knowledge is slightly dated if you havnt been paying attention over the years....This isnt even the point of the matter, I tried to help the op and if you are too stupid to see that then why should I give 2 pisses about your opinion? MMM potna?

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
As for common janitor and old carpet vet you two old wrinkle bags wanna throw red x"s at me all night well go right ahead Its a badge of honor as far as I am concerned..... And I got plenty red x's to go around as well...

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Look fellas Im glad steve has yall fooled but He does not have me fooled... You guys are the ones who gripe about so called industry "gurus" and then you wanna folllow the word of a guy who runs around in a lab coat cleaning with a porty and using big words to make himself sound like hes a carpet cleaning god.... The dude has repeatedly thrown offensive statements at me and you expect me to hold my tongue Because you think he is somebody? Yeah he can patch a carpet real good but his cleaning knowledge is slightly dated if you havnt been paying attention over the years....This isnt even the point of the matter, I tried to help the op and if you are too stupid to see that then why should I give 2 pisses about your opinion? MMM potna?
Difference between a self anointed guru and a respected guru

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Difference between a self anointed guru and a respected guru
I never said I was a guru asshat... All I do is try help dumbass's not do dumbass shit.... And suddenly Im the bad guy when I mock stupidity and false information...Ever heard of a doctor giving someone instructions on diy surgery using a dull butterknife? thats what happened in this thread.....

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Yeah sure go ahead and make an incision slightly above the left ventricle, it may bleed a lot and take a little extra time but you will get there.....And oh yeah use a lot of morphine, you wont feel a thing....

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States

Just because he might not like you, does not make him any less knowledgeable. I know your immaturity has no boundaries and you cannot see things objectively so your natural response is to attack him.

If there's a true guru in the industry, it would be Steve. Most others are nothing but posers.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I never said I was a guru asshat... All I do is try help dumbass's not do dumbass shit.... And suddenly Im the bad guy when I mock stupidity and false information...Ever heard of a doctor giving someone instructions on diy surgery using a dull butterknife? thats what happened in this thread.....
We all know you are no guru you big dummy :rolleyes:
My post was in reference to guys being tired of self anointed gurus that have not earned respect.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Just because he might not like you, does not make him any less knowledgeable. I know your immaturity has no boundaries and you cannot see things objectively so your natural response is to attack him.

If there's a true guru in the industry, it would be Steve. Most others are nothing but posers.
And what proof do you base that on? was it the lab coat? I dont give a shit if the dude is muhammod alla jesus if he insults me he will get the same back...

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Take a break John, don't get all worked up.
I did I took a 5 month break remember.... Now Im back and not for one second am I going to back down from speaking the truth as I know it... RUG DOCTORS DAMAGE CARPET PERIOD.... Anyone who would deny that is either brain dead or wouldnt know a good cleaning if it bit their nuts...

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
And what proof do you base that on? was it the lab coat? I dont give a shit if the dude is muhammod alla jesus if he insults me he will get the same back...

Our reputation precedes us...

You have nothing to attack Steve on. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. I wouldn't blame him...

Reactions: Jason Miller

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
Our reputation precedes us...

You have nothing to attack Steve on. If he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. I wouldn't blame him...
Damn skippy he can not like me if he wants.... and more power to him cuz I sure dont like him.... In fact you and him can take a cruise on the titanic iii together....