Question about ppc marketing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Thanks, I do have more work than I can currently handle and I am working 7 days a week right now, usually around 12 hours a day.

Once I figured out that lead generating is pretty easy as long as you are constantly looking for opportunities, everything clicked.

My biggest issue I have right now is scaling, I'm pretty lost in that regard and I'm having a hard time attempting to duplicate what I already have. I'm working on systems right now and maximizing profit in my one van before I add the second one.
Something's gotta give, brother.... Your current workload is grossing under $40 an hour before you pay any expenses...
Gotta find a way to get those hours down...

SilverDan

Aug 30, 2016
Real Name
Daniel Silver
Oh wow, pricey way to start advertising. I'm not against PPC at all but you might want to consider some other more effective forms of advertising to start with. I'm on my third year and I haven't reached the PPC advertising stage in my business, probably another year or two.
What are the more effective forms of advertising? (If you don't mind sharing the secret ;) )

Aug 4, 2016
Real Name
John Davidson
I just went to your website and it has been suspended. Were you able to get out of the contract?

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
What are the more effective forms of advertising? (If you don't mind sharing the secret ;) )
Network marketing. That is my best ROI. Second best is working with other cleaners and taking jobs that they can't get to if they are overloaded and word of mouth advertising of satisfied clients. Third best is a good ranking website.

Any kind of print advertising is going to be less ROI but necessary.

May 4, 2011
Thanks, I do have more work than I can currently handle and I am working 7 days a week right now, usually around 12 hours a day.

Once I figured out that lead generating is pretty easy as long as you are constantly looking for opportunities, everything clicked.

My biggest issue I have right now is scaling, I'm pretty lost in that regard and I'm having a hard time attempting to duplicate what I already have. I'm working on systems right now and maximizing profit in my one van before I add the second one.[/QUO

My biggest issue I have right now is scaling, I'm pretty lost in that regard and I'm having a hard time attempting to duplicate what I already have. I'm working on systems right now and maximizing profit in my one van before I add the second one.
I'm in the same position. Summer time I was working 10 to 12 hour days 6 days a week. You get burned out this way quick. It has slowed down a bit now but I'm also at the point where if I can figure out how to get a bit more work, I'll be getting another van. It's a major pain though because you have so much more stress when you hire someone and not necessarily more money. The magic number is to have 3-4 vans running with good sales guys. Then you'll be making good $$$. Until then it's just stress and growing pains. Really not wanting to take the leap just yet.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
I understand, I am paying a total of 1335$ a month. 950$ PPC, 100 NLA, and 385$ for all their services (website, social media,etc)

I just desperately need to know if 950$ a month in PPC will get me a good amount of jobs.

My life is on the line so please give me as much feedback as possible.

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Heres a look at the website that they built for me. This is just the first round and is in revisions right now. - certifiedsteam-c-mu.uxinetwork.com

Yes. The name of the company is marketing360.com
Build yourself a free Facebook Business Page to start... Get away from the Google Pay Per Clicks...

Build a website or get your website built.

Revisit PPC yourself. There are a lot of videos on youtube to show you how to setup a good PPC campaign on Google. Depending on your area you might be looking at a higher rate PPC. In Sacramento, Ca the PPC for "carpet cleaning" (**note the quotation marks**) and [carpet cleaning] was about $14 per click.

But if you're somewhere where carpet cleaning isn't competitive the price will be much lower. Before you sign up for PPC make sure you know what you're signing up for...

Isaac

Jul 21, 2016
Real Name
Isaac Ortega
PPC Campaign is a great way of generating more business. I would recommend investing in SEO for your own website first, cost around the same if not less. You'll get just as much calls if not more, with an organic ranking as oppose to paying per click. I did minor seo on my website, and its ranked #1 for 3 keywords. I'm getting about 30 calls a month. Once I invest a bit more I should double the amount of traffic.

Search house cleaning Chula Vista, I'm number one.