question about flex

dupont282003

Sep 14, 2009
lapeer
Real Name
jason wooster
Business Location
United States
can you add citrus solvent to it to make itmore potent and if so how much or any other ideas thank youmixing ratio for a gallon and what type of rinse do you need with flex thank you

Oct 30, 2009
Omaha, NE
Real Name
Shaun Sailors
Business Location
United States
I use 16 oz of flex per gallon of hot water. Add to that mixture 2 to 4 oz. of citrus solve. I use fabset as an acid rinse. It's been working pretty well so far!

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Suggested dilution for FLex is 16 ounces per gallon.

You may add 1 to 2 ounces of Citruys Solv.

Hot water suggested for greatest effectiveness, but it will work at any temperature.

Fab Set is OK to rinse with but I suggest either End Zone for residnetial use or White Ligntning for worst commercial jobs. You can mist on Fab Set after rinsing if you wish to lower the pH further.

speakerwire

Jul 2, 2009
In the Snow
Real Name
John D
Business Location
United States
""""Fab Set is OK to rinse with but I suggest either End Zone for residential use or White Lightning for worst commercial jobs. You can mist on Fab Set after rinsing if you wish to lower the pH further.""""

What will the PH be?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
""""Fab Set is OK to rinse with but I suggest either End Zone for residential use or White Lightning for worst commercial jobs. You can mist on Fab Set after rinsing if you wish to lower the pH further.""""

What will the PH be?
The pH of End Zone in ready to use state will be between 4.5 and 5.0 depending upon the water it is mixed with. (Most water is not the pure 7.0 water of text books.)

The pH of Fab Set in ready to use state is about 2.8.

The final pH of a carpet after using either or both of these carpets depends upon how well you rinse out residues and several other fsctors. A desirable pH for synthetic carpets is between 5.5 and 7.0 after cleaning has been completed.