Queensboro! Absolutely the best customer service experience! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Queensboro! Absolutely the best customer service experience!

longkenn

May 7, 2011
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Thank you, your info has been sent!
noKaitlin
That's okay! I can edit the discount on the current order!
7 mins

Kaitlin
Would you like to do that?
7 mins
OH, thank you. That would be great!
7 mins

Kaitlin
You got it! Which promotion were you interested in?
7 mins
The $100 dollar embroidered discount. I should have used XP17120RUC for the discount code.
5 mins

Kaitlin
I can do you one better and off you 51% off your entire order- saves you $169
4 mins

Kaitlin
How does that sound?
4 mins
Who am I to argue!!! LOL Thanks. That is why I love Queensboro! Add two more of the Dickies shirts then.
4 mins

Kaitlin
Haha!
3 mins

Kaitlin
You got it!
3 mins

Kaitlin
What size would you like?
3 mins
Large. Be careful. I have two logos in my library. I want the SunBreeze logo.
2 mins
Gray Shirt
2 mins
Dickies Short Sleeve
2 mins

Kaitlin
You got! I just changed that number from 8 to 10- good to go.
2 mins
You are the greatest. Going on TruckmountForums.com and brag about your company again!!
1 mins
Thank you very much!!!

longkenn

May 7, 2011
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
Here is the backstory. I placed an order for some uniform shirts from Queensboro. I then discovered they had emailed me a discount on embroidered stuff and I qualified for the $100 discount based on my purchase amount. So, I asked them to cancel the previous order and I would place a new order. The customer service rep said, "Hey, I will do better than that!" Shoot, who was I to argue with that. I told her to have at it and she did. I decided to order two additional shirts since I was getting such a good deal. She edited the order, gave me the discount and did it with no hassle. This is not a rare occurrence with Queensboro. I purchased some shirts from them and they were just the wrong shirt for what we were using them for. They were quick to replace the order free of charge! Now that is customer service! If you need uniform shirts, you need to get them from http://www.queensboro.com Absolutely, hands down, no question about it, the best customer service I have ever seen!!!

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
So often we hear nothing but complaints, complaints, complaints - one of the best things about TMF is that you guys don't hesitate to let everyone know when someone takes good care of you!

(y)

Reactions: Tanya Jarrett

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
They're great, only thing I don't like is how their pricing fluctuates so much but since they like playing that game, I play the game with them.

longkenn

May 7, 2011
www.sunbreezeclean.com
Real Name
Kenneth Long
Business Location
United States
They're great, only thing I don't like is how their pricing fluctuates so much but since they like playing that game, I play the game with them.
If you buy from them often and talk to their customer service people they will give you discounts on purchases. I asked for $100 discount and she found a much large discount she could give me. Great customer service.

Reactions: Jose Holguin

Beeks

Dec 11, 2012
FL
Real Name
JR
Been using them for years now for our shirts. They send discounts weekly, love them

Beeks

Dec 11, 2012
FL
Real Name
JR
Since my last post, when I brought it up to the techs and office manager, they all reminded me that they need more shirts. So we got another order in and got some new shirts with our new Oriental Rug logo on some as well. They continue to impress.