Quality Ball Valve | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Quality Ball Valve

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I bought this ball valve about a year ago, and I re-ordered more bc of how well it held up. I wanted to make sure the quality was there before I told ppl about it. Other ball valve's handles would always eventually break on me. This one, has a stainless steel handle and is solid. I have dragged it, dropped it, put every day wear and tear, and it still looks as good as when I purchased it. The only thing you have to do to make this last, is to put loctite on the screw on top. Without loctite it vibrates lose. Every since I glued it, the thing is amazing.
Screenshot_20181024-120556.jpg

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
How is the price and do you have a link? I have been using the ones from TMF for a while now and they hold up well but I like the stainless steel handle on the one you posted.
TMF won't allow my link to Amazon. But go to Amazon and type 1/4 ball valve. It will pull up. Usually, they are 12-16 bucks.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
One of my lines from JonDon has a stainless cutoff. When the truckmount gets really hot, which is most of the time, it burns my fingers. The life of a carpet cleaner.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
One of my lines from JonDon has a stainless cutoff. When the truckmount gets really hot, which is most of the time, it burns my fingers. The life of a carpet cleaner.
I've never had that issue with these. Partly bc the cut off is lifted I believe.

Reactions: Ara Klujian

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
whats the temp and PSI rating on it?
I'd have to look it up, I am not sure. But I've cleaned tile with it at 1100 psi and my machine hits about 230 when cleaning stairs. So far no problems at all. Its guts look just about like any other ball valve to me so I'd imagine the same rating as all others. Just a better handle.