Proxi spray an walk away | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Proxi spray an walk away

abc

May 18, 2016
Real Name
richard van der mark
What’s the experience with proxi spray and walk away?

I got a few questions:
- does it take the color from the fibres
- is it safe on wool
- is it good for coffee and winestaines

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I use Stain 1 but not on wool. Yes you can walk away with Stain 1. Never tried Proxy

cc-so-ea_4.jpg

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
What’s the experience with proxi spray and walk away?

I got a few questions:
- does it take the color from the fibres - Not likely. It possibly could especially on natural fibers and dyes that have been damaged from exposure to other chemicals, lots of sunlight, age and so forth. Always test such a product first.
- is it safe on wool - Not WoolSafe or intended for use on wool. You could water it down considerably with distilled water and get to a strength that is usually safe to use on wool.
- is it good for coffee and winestaines - Works well on coffee and wine stains that get their color naturally. Some coffee and wine contain artificial coloring (dyes). It would not work as well on those.

Stain 1 and Bridgepoint's StainZone are similar.

Prestigecarpetclean

May 10, 2018
Real Name
Jhon
@Scott W can stain zone be used in same matter as proxi spray and walk" post treatment for coffee/organic stains no blott or extraction just post treat at end of job and leave reducing stain? Thanks

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
@Scott W can stain zone be used in same matter as proxi spray and walk" post treatment for coffee/organic stains no blott or extraction just post treat at end of job and leave reducing stain? Thanks
Yes, that is how it is intended to be used. It works as long as it is moist. When it evaporates there is nothing left. No need to rinse.

Reactions: Prestigecarpetclean