Proven results are in, Proschoice Extreme clean

Ionic Fresh

Feb 5, 2012
INDIANA (IN)
Real Name
Eddy Spakeli
Business Location
United States
I used Extreme clean on this rental unit and the results are amazing. I am a huge fun of proschoice products and have been using extreme clean with good results. Sorry the video is a bit long, not the best, just skip though and no, I have not been paid by proschoice and I don't even know the owners. Just trying to help other members. So here we go, modified kirby vacuum, Extreme clean pre-spray, oreck orbiter, Windsor Drimatic (sebo) and the truck mount is a modified Amtex prowler and a double quarter pounder from Burger king (not healthy) energized the tech.

rico

Apr 22, 2012
Real Name
Ricardo
Business Location
United States
Nice!
You've mentioned you use ionic water, am assuming alkaline for better cleaning??? how do you obtain ionic water? Do you have an onboard system? Can you obtain both acid or alkaline water if desired with such systems?
Thanks!

Rico

amtexequipment

Premium VIP
Dec 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Real Name
Ben Saney
I used Extreme clean on this rental unit and the results are amazing. I am a huge fun of proschoice products and have been using extreme clean with good results. Sorry the video is a bit long, not the best, just skip though and no, I have not been paid by proschoice and I don't even know the owners. Just trying to help other members. So here we go, modified kirby vacuum, Extreme clean pre-spray, oreck orbiter, Windsor Drimatic (sebo) and the truck mount is a modified Amtex prowler and a double quarter pounder from Burger king (not healthy) energized the tech.

Wow.......Outstanding .......Just Outstanding

Reactions: Weebco

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
In a word, WOW.

I'm not too sure I would have gotten the same results.

Great job.

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
Tried many chemicals but have always return to Pros choice for those nasties.
Great before and after video , Eddy !
Oil , propane or ? for heat ? Only time I have that amount of steam is in a cold environment and/or smaller jetting.

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
Ok I am going to be critical just to help you out.

1. First, the results. As a pro, I cannot criticize or applaud the results without seeing a closer look. From a distance the results look good but that does not say much. If you could have also shot a short piece with a closer look at the carpet, this would be nice but of course, this is from a professional perspective and it may not matter to the average consumer. Like I said, from a distance, the results look very good.
2. As you stated, the video is way too long. You can't expect potential customers to wade through all of that.
3. You agitate with two different devices? Unless you are getting top dollar, not very efficient and not necessary.
4. Way too much fog/steam in the video. It is so extreme, that it could be misconstrued that you are soaking the walls etc. of the house with all of that water vapor going everywhere.

Thanks for posting the video and I hope my critique helps.

dirtsucker

Jan 19, 2011
fulton
Real Name
Ed Ware
Business Location
United States

1. First, the results. As a pro, I cannot criticize or applaud the results without seeing a closer look. From a distance the results look good but that does not say much. If you could have also shot a short piece with a closer look at the carpet, this would be nice but of course, this is from a professional perspective and it may not matter to the average consumer. Like I said, from a distance, the results look very good.
2. As you stated, the video is way too long. You can't expect potential customers to wade through all of that.
3. You agitate with two different devices? Unless you are getting top dollar, not very efficient and not necessary.
4. Way too much fog/steam in the video. It is so extreme, that it could be misconstrued that you are soaking the walls etc. of the house with all of that water vapor going everywhere.

I was thinking the same thing about point number four.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

GreenTechAgain

Dec 12, 2009
Holiday, FL
www.GreenTechCarpetCleaning.com
Real Name
Ross Martin
Business Location
United States
My rotary and 3D, bang it out without the extra steps. Did you really move that slow the entire house?? No less than 65-75$ per area

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app because I have nothing better to do than post on TMF!!!
What is 3D?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Ionic Fresh

Feb 5, 2012
INDIANA (IN)
Real Name
Eddy Spakeli
Business Location
United States
My rotary and 3D, bang it out without the extra steps. Did you really move that slow the entire house?? No less than 65-75$ per area

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app because I have nothing better to do than post on TMF!!!

Of course not. I actually just scrubbed that one room for the marketing video and the rest pre-spray, good dwell time and then rotovac 360i. what is 3D?

Ionic Fresh

Feb 5, 2012
INDIANA (IN)
Real Name
Eddy Spakeli
Business Location
United States

Thanks Deron, I totally agree with your critique and analysis. Yeah the video is too long but i went on to make a short version. This is the link of the short version. what do you think? We are new to videos, so any recommendations are welcome.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
I don't mean to be so negative on the criticizing, but when you show a video to a bunch of carpet cleaners, we're gonna see something that needs to be brought to attention.
1. The first thing I saw was pushing that wand forward and not bringing it back in the same line. You now have one Soaking Wet triangle.
2. If you're using this video to show to customers, get some work shoes that are professional, not some shoes that you would wear to a mosh-pit.
3. And then telling your customers that you are spraying "chemicals" on their carpet. Self explanatory

The carpet looks awesome, and I hope it dried in an awesome time, but I also hope you take this advice in a humble way.

Don't forget, pull that wand back in the same line you pushed it up.

Ionic Fresh

Feb 5, 2012
INDIANA (IN)
Real Name
Eddy Spakeli
Business Location
United States
I don't mean to be so negative on the criticizing, but when you show a video to a bunch of carpet cleaners, we're gonna see something that needs to be brought to attention.
1. The first thing I saw was pushing that wand forward and not bringing it back in the same line. You now have one Soaking Wet triangle.
2. If you're using this video to show to customers, get some work shoes that are professional, not some shoes that you would wear to a mosh-pit.
3. And then telling your customers that you are spraying "chemicals" on their carpet. Self explanatory

The carpet looks awesome, and I hope it dried in an awesome time, but I also hope you take this advice in a humble way.

Don't forget, pull that wand back in the same line you pushed it up.

Thanks for your observations, recommendations and critique. Thais what this forum is all about, to help one another. Its kind of a test lab.

I actually did dry strokes as you will see in this short version of the same video. the carpet was dry within 3 hours, no air movers used.

Those are some of the shoes, I wear for nasties. I normally spray them with a disinfectant white form. For other jobs, I use better looking shoes.

Yeah the word chemicals is scary and I went on to exclude it in the next video.

Thanks again, just trying to learn video marketing and so far its paying off in a huge way.

This is the short version,