TWIMAO

Sep 15, 2008
NC
www.capefearcleaningsolutions.com
Real Name
Tom Wilson
Business Location
United States
Guy's I used OSR today for the first time. I was extremely impressed. Every urine spot came out first shot! If you call Pro's Choice, they will send you a sample of MOST any solution they make. There is a shipping charge so get a few different things when you order (since it's the same charge).

kevin mccreary

Feb 29, 2008
Lansing Michigan
Real Name
Kevin McCreary
I have never tried OSR. I probably should
though. I have never tried a pros choice
product that didn't work or do what it was
supposed to do. That stain one stuff works
good on urine stains too.

Apr 21, 2009
Somewhere in Colorado
Real Name
Toby Tyler
Business Location
United States
I like the majority of Pro's Choice chemicals and OSR and Pro-Zyme are awesome. If you have one of those water claw spotters you can do awesome removing urine stain/damage. The hotter the water the better it works.

Apr 21, 2009
Somewhere in Colorado
Real Name
Toby Tyler
Business Location
United States
Here is a funny OSR story: When I first started using OSR and not knowing to much about it other than the fact that it worked really well. Someone told me the hotter the water the better it works. Well,...... I was working on this vacant home for one of my realtors trying to save money on the carpet by removing the urine stains and odor from this large room. So, I fill a hydroforce type jug with some OSR and really hot water off my whip from the truckmount hose (really hot right?). Anyway, so i cap the jug give it a good couple of shakes and put it down on the carpet and turn around to get something. I hear this huge explosion and feel this really hot sensation. After I gather myself and clean out my underwear I realized the jug actually exploded. All i can say is thank goodness the home was vacant and noone around to see my lesson learned.....NEVER CAP ANYTHING YOU PUT OSR AND WATER WITH. That is unless you want to do minor water damage cleaning to the walls, ceiling, door and windows. :D

Reactions: Jose Rodriguez

TWIMAO

Sep 15, 2008
NC
www.capefearcleaningsolutions.com
Real Name
Tom Wilson
Business Location
United States
Here is a funny OSR story: When I first started using OSR and not knowing to much about it other than the fact that it worked really well. Someone told me the hotter the water the better it works. Well,...... I was working on this vacant home for one of my realtors trying to save money on the carpet by removing the urine stains and odor from this large room. So, I fill a hydroforce type jug with some OSR and really hot water off my whip from the truckmount hose (really hot right?). Anyway, so i cap the jug give it a good couple of shakes and put it down on the carpet and turn around to get something. I hear this huge explosion and feel this really hot sensation. After I gather myself and clean out my underwear I realized the jug actually exploded. All i can say is thank goodness the home was vacant and noone around to see my lesson learned.....NEVER CAP ANYTHING YOU PUT OSR AND WATER WITH. That is unless you want to do minor water damage cleaning to the walls, ceiling, door and windows. :D
So you're the one Craig Jasper was talking about!!!!haha
I have used it in a pump sprayer. I do have to remember to loosen the pump or it starts bubbling out the top.

jim1of6

Dec 1, 2008
Eastern Washington
Real Name
Jim Abernathy
Business Location
United States
The first time I mixed some in an empty prespray jug in the driveway with very hot water. It looked like a white volcano shooting out of the jug.

OSR and Prozyme are always in my rig.

Lars

Apr 8, 2011
CA
manhattanbeachcarpetcleaners.net
Real Name
Lars Crampton
Business Location
United States
We left some OSR in a bump up pre spray bottle over night and it stretched out the grey hydro force bottle so much it almost ripped the bottle canister wide open! It's strange because the bottle has a pressure release/ bypass on it but didn't work. The oxygen release from OSR is impressive