Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
We just tried Pro's Choice's new FireStorm pre-spray.. It has higher PH of 13 and great for commercial type jobs and great for real bad apartment rental jobs.. We used it today on a bad Berber salt stained carpet.. Outcome was great.. I recommend everyone try some.. We give it 5 stars!

Reactions: tom patnode

caycesch

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
c
Business Location
United States
Thanks Frank for the review.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Kevin archambault

ProClean Services
Premium VIP
Dec 24, 2012
New Orleans, La.
www.procleannola.net
Real Name
Kevin Archambault
Business Location
United States
We just tried Pro's Choice's new FireStorm pre-spray.. It has higher PH of 13 and great for commercial type jobs and great for real bad apartment rental jobs.. We used it today on a bad Berber salt stained carpet.. Outcome was great.. I recommend everyone try some.. We give it 5 stars!
Are you talking about pro's choice fire water!

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Jimsteam

Premium VIP
Apr 19, 2009
NOYB
Real Name
Jim
Business Location
United States
How does it compare to your Enz-all ?

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
Fire Storm is not an enzyme based cleaner. Right there is a difference.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
How does it compare to your Enz-all ?
FireStorm says it's not safe for stain resistant carpet, because of the high pH. That kind of scares me, as I do not know exactly what that means.

Nasty apt, rentals - safe to use

Lived in homes - not safe, just would be my guess and my way of looking at it.

Enz-All, I think you can use everywhere. And if you needed to spike it to compete or be like FireStorm; add some TileMaster or Boost All. Right?

Reactions: aloha one

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
More of a commercial type pre spray. Only if it's a nasty carpet with high ph

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Jerry etheridge

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
stain resistant carpet or 5 generation carpet has a protector on it from the factory that can be removed with a real strong or high PH cleaning higher that PH 10 but if the carpet is totally hammer i would use it and add a protector after its all clean

Dan-DKB RESTORATION

Apr 25, 2013
Olympia, WA
www.dkbrestoration.com
Real Name
Daniel Baxter
Business Location
United States
correct me if I am wrong but the factory applied protector on newer carpet wears off within the first yr to 1 1/2 years if not reapplied. Most of my customers do not clean their carpet annually which is required to maintain the warranty and only a fraction of those that do have annual cleanings have a protection reapplied to their carpet which is also a requirement to maintain warranty.

I have used firestorm 3 times now and it is impressive compared to other presprays I have used. Still I use lower ph presprays for anything other than the nasty carpets but I think people worry about the warranty aspect a bit too much. Companies such as stain master are very particular when it comes to honoring warranties and most customers (at least mine) have in one way or another voided their warranty already.

Reactions: Gasoline