Dan-DKB RESTORATION

Apr 25, 2013
Olympia, WA
www.dkbrestoration.com
Real Name
Daniel Baxter
Business Location
United States
The new Fire storm by pros choice out performs XC in my opionion. Also if you use energy make sure you are using high heat as it is heat activated. From my experience so far the new fire storm makes it so that you don't even need to boost it although I still boost it with peroxide for the organics in the rat nasty apartments. So far of the 3 times I have used the new FS the carpet looked brand new when I was finished. In every case I boosted it with peroxide and extracted with the rotovac but so far it has out performed all the many many other presprays I have tried and I'm a prespray junkie so that is a lot.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
The new Fire storm by pros choice out performs XC in my opionion. Also if you use energy make sure you are using high heat as it is heat activated. From my experience so far the new fire storm makes it so that you don't even need to boost it although I still boost it with peroxide for the organics in the rat nasty apartments. So far of the 3 times I have used the new FS the carpet looked brand new when I was finished. In every case I boosted it with peroxide and extracted with the rotovac but so far it has out performed all the many many other presprays I have tried and I'm a prespray junkie so that is a lot.
Daniel are you Boosting with a liquid peroxide? And if so..what strength! Thanks..

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Right lol...
So what's poppin...
Cali bro

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TMF Forums mobile app
What's poppin..is my wallet! Took the Rv down today to get it fitted for the Suv... tow vehicle..on the way back the FRIGGIN Brakes went out! 8 Wheels 150.00 ea (brakes) $1,200.00 Surprise...Air unit same day $3,000.00 to replace. Let the RV sit for a year in Fl sun.. TIRE Cracked on edges, 8x's 175.00 ea = $1,400.00
Other than THAT been a Great day!
Leaving on Weds Am..should arrive on Sat or Sun.

Last edited:

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
What's poppin..is my wallet! Took the Rv down today to get it fitted for the Suv... tow vehicle..on the way back the FRIGGIN Brakes went out! 8 Wheels 150.00 ea (brakes) $1,200.00 Surprise...Air unit same day $3,000.00 to replace. Let the RV sit for a year in Fl sun.. TIRE Cracked on edges, 8x's 175.00 ea = $1,400.00
Other than THAT been a Great day!
Leaving on Weds Am..should arrive on Sat or Sun.
Ah I see..

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
One question I have is how do you know if it's 5th gen or not?? A fiber test does not determine that unless I missed that.
All new and semi new are 5th generation.
Carpets that are about 20+ in years are 4th generation.

5th carpet is solution dyed and has stain resistance

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
Does anyone use this product. I am thinking about trying a different pre-spray and was looking at this one. Anyone have any experience with this or recommend something else.
i use it almost everyday it s a high ph so i like for nasty carpets.. does work well... i would get some and try it..

Sent from my iPad Air using TMF Forums,,

Mike Draper

Jul 19, 2011
Ut
Real Name
Mike Draper
Business Location
United States
I've been using it for 6-7 years on rat nasty apartments. Make sure you use a good rinse though. I never use it in a residential setting. All the years that I ran RO water it is still hard to thoroughly rinse. Now I run soft water and an acid rinse, I also run high flow wands and high flow on my other tools. I'm not guessing about the residue issue, I made it a habit for many years to check the PH as I was cleaning with a digital meter, you really do have to spend more time rinsing to get the carpet neutral. Great product though.

Jose Rodriguez

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Jose Rodriguez
for tile cleaning
image.jpg

And carpet cleaning
image.jpg

Good product I use it every day, I buy the big bucket

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
I just got the sample bags of firestorm. Plan to use up my opened chemicals first though and I have a mess of 1/2 jugs

andykramer20

Jul 7, 2009
fox cities
Real Name
Andy kramer
Business Location
United States
There is a lot of good presprays out there so many I cant even count its always fun to try new stuff. I have used XC a lot always with excellant success find yourself something that you like the smell of and works and keep it in your rotation I have a few presprays that I use and switch them up once a month or so just because its nice to have a new smell once in a while.