Professional Carpet Cleaners, put away fear! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Professional Carpet Cleaners, put away fear!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Fear. It's an emotion that stops a lot people from reaching their goals in life and relationships. Fear is something I have always met head on because there is no other way to overcome it. This is especially true in business. Fear can stop or rob you of your goals, whatever they may be. Many hold back and are paralyzed. Well here is a glimpse of how I conquer fear. You owe it your family, your employees, your community and to yourself to put away fear. Hope this video helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Most key thing Rob said here gentlemen is PROJECT the RIGHT IMAGE. 11 months in starting my company I've bought a second brand new truck mount with new van, all new equipment. IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE to the customer and = more referrals = less marketing cost = more reliable equipment = less loss = MORE PROFIT.

If you buy that rustbucket used truck you'll look like a second rate cleaner.

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
Fear. It's an emotion that stops a lot people from reaching their goals in life and relationships. Fear is something I have always met head on because there is no other way to overcome it. This is especially true in business. Fear can stop or rob you of your goals, whatever they may be. Many hold back and are paralyzed. Well here is a glimpse of how I conquer fear. You owe it your family, your employees, your community and to yourself to put away fear. Hope this video helps!

My old manager used to say you gotta be like the duck. Even if you’re frantically kicking your feet underwater, above the surface you gotta look cool calm and collected.

I guess the moral is Never let them see you sweat.

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Most key thing Rob said here gentlemen is PROJECT the RIGHT IMAGE. 11 months in starting my company I've bought a second brand new truck mount with new van, all new equipment. IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE to the customer and = more referrals = less marketing cost = more reliable equipment = less loss = MORE PROFIT.

If you buy that rustbucket used truck you'll look like a second rate cleaner.
S
I believe since I bought all new vans and equipment is part reason our sales are up by almost double. Simple, clean and professional.

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
S
I believe since I bought all new vans and equipment is part reason our sales are up by almost double. Simple, clean and professional.
The restoration guys I do water extraction for love the fact my van is new and clean and even more than that love that I don’t dump brown water on customers lawns like their old guys used to.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
What's funny is I have no clue where to dump. There are no dump sites in my city as far as I've ever found. Car washes don't like it when you dump in their place. Can't dump in the sewer. Seems the only legal dumping spot is the lawn.

Dizzle Dazzle

Sep 24, 2019
Real Name
Konrad Bilinski
Business Location
Canada
What's funny is I have no clue where to dump. There are no dump sites in my city as far as I've ever found. Car washes don't like it when you dump in their place. Can't dump in the sewer. Seems the only legal dumping spot is the lawn.
I water main would probably alright if you’re in that position

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Don't the houses have clean out valves where you're at?

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
And the water being pumped out is rarely noticeable.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Some do, some don't. Especially in the city itself.
Our area most homes have clean outs. Fortunately in Va Beach the law is the “silt” can be used close to a home. That is as long as the home is not on the water.